•Lady•

My eyes fluttered open hearing the birds from outside chirp. I looked at my phone that said it was just 6am so still pretty early i got up putting my long white silk robe over me covering myself up before grabbing my bathroom bag and heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
I stepped out into the quiet house not seeing anyone in sight so i continued to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my morning routine.

I walked back out of the bathroom still to a quiet house and honestly i was in a very good mood this morning. Dodger walked up to me licking my ankles.

"Hey good morning buddy " i said kneeling down to rub on him a little bit

"Do you think your dad would mind if i made breakfast?" I said speaking to the dog still standing next to me

I opted to make a small breakfast and grabbed my phone shuffling my 90s playlist to give me the pep I needed to cook.  Lady by d'angelo started to play softly as i set my phone back down on the counter. I started singing along and looking for all the ingredients I needed to cook with.

I started flipping the pancakes that were now done cooking as my favorite part of the song started to play

"Your my laddyyy
You my ladaayyy,
Your my laddyyy! "

I said hitting all the same notes d'angelo was hitting so smoothly and effortlessly.

Chris
I woke up smelling something good and her the faint sound of music playing, rolling over i saw the clock had said 7:30 so i got up and headed towards where the sound was coming from. Stepping out and down the hallway i could see diamond dancing around the kitchen and singing softly to the music coming from her phone.
While i stood there i examined her , her legs being the most exposed in front as i saw from her robe being open and I noticed she had a tattoo with red ink on the side of her leg. Curiosity rising I finally walked into the kitchen speaking up

"I gotta say waking up to the smell of pancakes and singing is probably the most amazing feeling ive ever felt " i said that caused her to jump.

"Shit omg you scared me " she said chuckling with her hand over her chest.

"Sorry about that , good morning " i said walking past her to grab some juice out of the fridge.

"Good morning, how did you sleep? "She asked nonchalantly

"Pretty good actually , i woke up this morning with slobber all over the side of my face so that explains it , how about you ? " i said

" same , pretty much minus the slober " she said jokingly sliding the last couple of pancakes on a plate and sliding them over to Me then turning back to the stove.

" thank you & thats good , i thought i heard you whimpering last night , I started to come and check on you but i thought it must have just been dodge making noises" he said

Last night i could hear the faint sound of a buzz and it was driving me crazy so i got up to look around and figure out where the noise was coming from. I walked out into the hallway looking for dodger who was laying at the very end of the hallway sound asleep until i heard a faint moan..

"No way " i said to myself looking towards the bedroom that diamond was in and the door slightly cracked .. i walked towards it slowly hearing the buzzing even more clearer until i heard a whimper from her and thats when it clicked what was actually going on behind this door.

" uh-uhm i didnt hear anything , i was knocked out so..." she said clearly trying to avoid the topic

" well its always some strange noises around here so i could just be loosin it " i said gearing away from the conversation..

" so i see your tattoo on the left side of your thigh.... what is it ?" I asked looking down at the color on her leg

"Oh its a red dragon , i got it with bestfriend when we went on our friend-cation" she said
Pulling her robe some showing me the full tattoo

"Oh its a red dragon , i got it with bestfriend when we went on our friend-cation" she saidPulling her robe some showing me the full tattoo

"Wow thats really beautiful " i said eyeing her exposed thigh

"Thank you , it hurt like hell but it was worth it and the meaning behind it was amazing so i had been waiting a long time to just go ahead and get it " she said walking over the sink to clean up everything"

"Whats the meaning?"

" well the red ink symbolizes strength and the dragon its self represents great power and fortune so i look at it as representing that the amount of strength i hold to myself alows me me to show the amazing amount of power i can hold within my life and never doubt myself when it comes to anything that approaches me in life and with that brings me the peace and happiness I desire in life "she said slightly smiling to herself

Wow , the really is amazing , i never knew that thats so creative and authentic that it Apply's to you so well" i said

Thats what it is that attracts me to her . From day one her confidence and strength is what i noticed about her , her aura was just amazing and strong willed and getting to know her over the years as my manager , she just held herself up as a powerful human being in her own world not letting anyone bring her down or make her feel less than. I never looked at her as just my manager but somebody i could confide in , a friend , somebody I trusted the most really and i guess thats what made me think about the possibility of feelings about her. But I just didn't know if she felt the same...

After finishing up breakfast i went to sit on the couch and got on my phone and diamond went to put on some lounge clothes and coming back to sit in the living room with me.

She started talking about future events and press things i had coming up taking a moment to discuss my plans on my schedule.

" so don't forget the oscars coming up next month " she said typing away on her computer as I sat across from her scrolling on my phone.

"Right right , i need to find a tux for that asap " i said rubbing a hand over my face
I had totally forgotten all about the oscars coming up

" with endgame coming out soon you'll be looked at all night , if I'm correct your presenting & i think your up for an award also so you should keep that in mind " she said still not looking away from her computer.

" i can already tell that day is going to a very busy and anxious day for me , not sure if im looking forward to it or not yet " i said with a nervous chuckle , just thinking about having to present in-front of that many people made my anxiety spike And the damn award show was still a month away.

She finally looked up from my computer looking over at Me.

"hey , you'll be fine , give yourself some time to prepare yourself for all the mayhem that may approach but I know you'll be fine Chris , your amazing so it should really be a piece of cake." She said smiling at him

God that smile , how could anybody resist that...I thought to myself...

" you should get a hot date to go with you , that may ease your anxiety having someone with you for that support , got anybody in mind yet ?" She asked looking back at the laptop

I hadn't thought about bringing anybody with me until just that second , i thought about the perfect opportunity to maybe show her that i feel some type of way towards her...

"Actually yea , someone just popped into mind "i said smiling ...