•nEXt•

1 year later....

I moved to Boston after filming my last movie for the year. I was excited not only to be finished but knowing i now had some free time to myself for a while until the release.

The whole moving to boston thing was ari's idea. She moved here not to long ago to start up her business and it gave me the idea to try to get a fresh start , even tho its a 3-4 hours change it felt so much more peaceful than the busy city life. The neighborhood i live in is very quiet and nice , the neighbors are friendly and ari lives in a nice house on the end of our block. The block consists of only 5 houses because they are so big and there is so much yard to take up but that was one good change from my old condo. Staying in the place that I fell in love with my ex husband with was stopping me from being able to remain sane. There were way too many reminders of him so I finally threw in the towel and said f it. Since ive been living here my life has been flourishing. I started working out again, since the jimmy interview I've become an ambassador for so many differe companies, i starred in another movie for the year and ive started to finally embrace my singing.

Ari has helped me "upgrade" my Instagram since she claimed my interview a year ago was me introducing diamond 2.0 , and i will say i have been enjoying every bit of this social media change.

" girl you needa post something, yo fans been all in your comments " ari said to me on the phone while i was currently on FaceTime with her.

" i just posted something like a month ago" i said back"

"Exactly! Time to update bitch , im on my way"

Ari hung up in my face before i could reply and 15 minutes later my doorbell rung already knowing it was her.

I opened the door and she immediately looking down at my body.

"Okay bodyyy and HAIR! " she said smiling walking in my house and shutting the door behind me.

" your hair is so cute like that " she said touching my hair and pulling her fingers through it.

" and  see that working out really got you fit girl im proud of youu!

" and see that working out really got you fit girl im proud of youu!

Little did ari know I wasn't doin this just my sake... i hadnt told her that i got casted for a movie called hustlers with jlo .

"Thank you girl butttt ive been meaning to tell you why i been goin so hard to get my body right" i said biting my lip smiling.

"Why ?? You and chris getting cozy again ?" She said winking at me.

" girl what ? No .... I got casted for a movie called hustlers ,im not gon tell you too much but its a movie about strippers " i said shaking my butt a little

"YOUR LYING?! Whos in it?" She said hyper

"Jlo ..... keke palmer.... Lizzo ....CARDI !!" I said excitedly as we started jumping around.
After us talking for a little bit more and after we cracked open the wine we started getting ideas...