•❤️‍🔥pt.2•

Chris let out a loud grown and kissed up and down his chest while i continued to hold his hands down. I got off of him and he looked up at my confused.

" move up to the head board and sit up" i said demanding him as i walked into my bathroom grabbing my cuffs to tie his hands to the headboard.

I walked over to him cuffing him as he still had the shoked lustful look on his face

"Where did all this come from" he asked not taking his eyes off me.

" its always been there" i said stripping out of my small gown leaving me in nothing but my thong.

" you just fucked it up before you got to experience it." I said pulling his grey sweats off . I crawled up straddling his waist as i could feel how hard he was.

"Somebody's ready" i said with a laugh

I stuck my hand down into his boxers feeling him take a deep breath. I never broke eye contact as i could see out the corner of my eye him trying to get loose from the cuffs. I pulled out his cock and began to stroke it as he struggled to keep himself together. I moved back and leaned down with my ass in the air beginning to bob up and down his cock. He tensed up and i could hear all the loud grunts and moans he was letting out.

"Oh my-" he said but couldn't get the rest of his words out. I kept going as i wanted to edge him on the best i could i could feel his cock twitched as I stopped and pulled it away from my lips before he could go any farther.

He looked at me like he was ready to devour me from head to toe but it wasn't time for that yet. I climbed on top of him lining myself up with his cock as i slowly slid down onto him as we both let out loud moans. I grabbed his shoulders and I began to ride him while still keeping my eye contact with him. The faster i went the more the tension between us built. Next thing I know all i heard was a crack and the metal pieces of my hand cuffs flying across the room. Chris broke the damn cuffs AND my damn head board.

He automatically flipped me over and began to fuck me so hard I thought my bed was gonna brake.i guess thats what i get.

Chris had my legs so spread so far while he wrapped his hand tight around my throat. He ripped off the thong that was now three little pieces of string.

" your little stunt was cute and all but now its my turn" he said through grunts looking me in my eye.

He flipped me over making me arch my back as he then grabbed my arms making him go deeper inside me. My eyes began to roll back as he continued to slow and faster like he was keeping a gentle but rough pace and it was driving me crazy.

" im - im gonn-" i said struggling to get my words out.

" no no , not until i tell you so" he said pulling out and flipping me over on my back again. He then paused for a moment admiring me and eyeing me up and down. He then dove into my heat beginning to kiss gracefully and slow while he reached a hand up to hold my breast while he continued to devour me. The more I tried to fight the urge to come he wrapped his arms around my leg and stomach to make me sit still.

" holy shit" i let out as he looked up at me not stopping what he was doing. I was grabbing everything around me , something to get me sane. I guess he saw how much i was struggling so he then picked me up. And pinned me against the door to my bedroom and began tk pound into me harder than before.

"You gonna cum all over me " he said looking me in the eyes

" ye-yes" i breathed out

"What i cant hear you" he said as i heard a crack from behind us

"Yes baby , yes!" I yelled out as we both released at the same time.chris slowed his pace giving me sweet kisses while he still had me up in the air. He put me down gently as we both were speechless by the events that just happened.

I walked the best i could over to my bed and plopped down giving my self a second to get myself together. I looked over to my clock and it was almost about to be 5am

"What the hell ?" I said realizing how long we had been having sex.

What?

"We literally have been fucking all night" i said looking at him crazy

He just laughed and shrugged his shoulders we both sat up laughing at each other . i got up and pulled my robe back over me.

" ari is comin over at 7 so we can go grocery shopping but i know if we sleep together that wont happen" i said pulling him towards me

" kickin me out again?" He said as he pecked my lips pulling his sweats back on.

I laughed walking over to grab his pull over handing it to him.

"Later you can come back . We need to have a serious conversation about this." I said caressing his face.

He nodded his head as he started to get in another deep kiss.

" uhn uhn mister i think that was enough for one night " i said pushing him back.

I walked him down the stair to the front door as he was about to leave without the bucket of cleaning stuff.

" forgetting something?" I said going to grab the bucket

" right , thanks. See you later?" He said kissing me again

" yea " i said smiling watching him walk down the driveway making his way back home. I shut the door and locked it behind me going back up to room. I finally noticed my now cracked head board and broken bed frame. I silently shook my head not even having the words. I swing my door shut behind me until i heard it crash and I turned around to see the whole door off the hinge with a crack going down the center.

That man gotta have the super soilder serum in real life...