• toot that •

Diamond pov...

I was cleaning up my house getting ready for my friends to come over tonight. I bought wine and snacks and ordered take out to eat. Honestly i was excited to have a girls night. Over the years ari was the only person that I could hang out with outside of my marriage and work so getting the chance now to have a girls night in my own home with my own freedom i was super excited.

After I finished cleaning up I decided i would go and freshen up before people started to show. I went into my room thinking about what to change into, i wasnt gonna do to much so i just put on my nude body suit. I then went into the bathroom looking at my hair in the mirror which was tragic looking. My wig was lifting already and it was all over the place.

" god my hair didn't even last a day" i said out loud looking at the mess.

I proceeded to just take the wig off deciding I would just put on one of my " get up and go wigs" that i call when i just need something to do to my hair that was quick and comfortable. I put on my long black wig with short bangs in the front now satisfied with how i look.

I connected my phone to my sound system in my house shuffling my playlist and the first song that played was No Guidance by Chris Brown

I connected my phone to my sound system in my house shuffling my playlist and the first song that played was No Guidance by Chris Brown. I went back down stairs heading back to the kitchen when my doorbell rung. I went over to open it revealing ari standing there with a couple black sacks. Already knowing what it was without saying anything i just shook my head and started laughing. I guess its not a party without liquor.

" you know i had to get us sum alcohol for the night" she said laughing pulling out bottles of liquor and setting them on the kitchen counter.

I watched as she pulled out Hennessy, patron,pink Whitney, titos and Bacardi.

" god damn you tryna kill everybody or what?" I said picking up each bottle and examining each one.

" i just wanted everyone to have options thats all" she said smiling

My doorbell rang once again and i walked over to open it revealing my other two friends alexis and mia.

"AAHHHH!"
"AAAHHH"

We all started yelling in excitement hugging each other tightly.

" oh my god! I missed you two so much ! Come in lets get lit already, im not tryna waste no time!" I said letting them in.

We all poured our drinks and I turned the music up more as best on earth by russ ft bia was playing.

We all sung along to bia's part as we danced around. We talked for a little bit until of course the first one already drunk was ari and she was twerking against me while we hyped her up.

"Yall lets play a game !" Mia suggested

We all walked over and sat in the living room with our drinks waiting on mia to start the game. We decided to start off easy playing drunk uno which was enough to get us lit enough.