•butterflies🦋•

It had been a couple of months now me and chris had been hanging out all the time. I finished up filming for 'hustlers' about a month ago and i was really excited about that. Chris came to visit me all the time during filming. We really were in a good spot right now. Once i was back home it was almost like we were inseparable. Especially after filming, it was like he couldn't keep his hands off me.

Currently i was laying in the living room in my comfy clothes talking to ari on the phone.

" so are you and Chris like a couple now or what ?"  Ari asked me over the phone.

" no, i mean - we just havin fun right now " i said nonchalantly.

"Well the media is saying otherwise, hes your " new and improved " boo" she said smiling

"Well the media needs to mind they business " i said laughing

" i mean yall fuck like rabbits anyways, why dont yall just make it official and quit playing around."

"Ari come on i dont know if im ready for that again right now."

"Im just saying yall needa do something. Yall been messing around for a hot minute now. Im suprised yall aint made it official or you aint pregnant yet" ari said shrugging her shoulders

"ME ? Pregnant?! " i said laughing pointing at myself

" you got jokes for real" i said scoffing at her

" alright im just saying , be careful with your fling/ boyfriend the way yall go at it. "

Ari started talking about other things as I actually did start to think about all the romantic times me and chris had together making me smile thinking about our memories. Then I started to think heavily about actually having kids and what it would be like having them with Chris. I wouldn't mind eventually but i dont know how chris would react to something like that in the future. Maybe even the fact that im already planning a future together with us together means something.

"Uhh Earth to diamond ?" Ari said knocking me out of my thoughts.

" sorry i was thinking about something " i said

" alright well im bouta head out ill call you later on friend" she said as we said our goodbyes.

After i hung up I decided to call chris and see what he was doing.

" hey " he said as he picked up the phone and i could see he was in the car.

" hey , what you doin?  "i asked

"Goin to get some food , i got hungry so I thought i would grab some food" he said eyes still on the road.

" what are you getting?" I asked

"Chinese " he said

"Oh man that sounds good as hell right about now " i said back

" hold on let me call you right back he said as it looked like he was getting out of the car"

He hung up and i got up going to look in my refrigerator for something to eat when my doorbell rang. I walked over opening it revealing chris with to containers of food smiling like a dork.

" you almost messed up my plan he said kissing me on my forehead coming into the house.

We sat in the kitchen and was just talking about our day and he was talking about something he wanted us to do this weekend. I started to feel funny the more i kept eating.

"You okay over there ?" Chris asked noticing my body language.

" yea i just think I might've ate to much of this " i said closing up my container.

He took the container turning around to put the container in the refrigerator. Next thing you know i was sprinting to the bathroom to throw up everything i just ate.

"Hey , hey arre you sure you're okay? " he said coming into the restroom holding me hair and rubbing my back.

"Yea im fine , must've just been something in the food my stomach just wasn't agreeing with "i said chuckling back

We walked out of the restroom as i laid down on the couch and he sat down putting my feet over his legs as he rubbed my feet. I turned the tv on just having something for us to watch. Eventually we both fell asleep for a while until he woke me up to let me know he had to go and do something. I got up to walk him giving him a kiss goodbye.  As k closed the door i felt the urge to have to throw up again. Once again i was hunched over the toilet doing the same thing i was doing  a couple hours ago.

I started thinking about what i couldve possibly ate thats making me this sick. Then it hit me.... The conversation me and ari had earlier about me being pregnant. I tried to brush the thought away because I figured i was just pushing it with that one because theres no way , me and chris had been being careful..... most of the time.... I started thinking about when my last period was and I couldn't remember. I stood up to wash my hands still trying hard to remember the last time we had sex i was on set and i couldn't remember if we used protection or not. 

As i paced my bathroom I remember i had a extra pregnancy test left that i bought A long time ago that I never used. I pulled everything from underneath my sink finding the old box crushed up under a bunch of junk.
I pulled the test out contemplating taking it.
What was i gonna do if the test was positive? I could be someones mother and not even have the relationship i should with this babies father. I shook it off just going ahead and taking the test. After a little bit i sat around and waited for the test results.

I went into the restroom flipping the test over to see the results....

"Positive " it read.......

I stood there shocked as i could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I couldn't believe it. I wasnt mad i wasnt sad or anything but suprised more than anything.

I was gonna be someones mother....

I started to actually smile as i was kind of happy that it was postive. Which was strange taking the situation im in right now but I started to think is this really such a bad situation? Or am i just being stubborn. In that moment its like everything in my mind finally cleared and I realized how much i was blinded too and how i was just scared to let chris in but hes done nothing but let me know how much he loves me.

After staring at the test i went to lay down in my bed just looking up at the ceiling, my phone vibrated as i looked seeing chris had texted me

"Just checking to make sure your okay ? If you need anything im there in a heartbeat ❤️" i read off

I just started to cry again thinking about how everything was about to change for the both of us.....