•Room mates ???•

Chris

" umm diamond .." i said as i could now see her from a far , bent over on her kitchen counter... with nothin but what looked like a bra and underwear on... god since day 1 i always thought she was so beautiful but seeing her in her most relaxed state man... the things i were thinking about were definitely not pg..

"Diamond !" I yelled again and she looked over towards me and basically flew towards whatever it was i was on and picked it up.

"Chris omg i am sooo soo sorry , i didnt even know FaceTime could switch devices like that" she said as a she put a hand over her mouth and a blush crept up on her cheeks..

" no no its okay no worries "

"Well now i know for future reference to keep my MacBook closed at all times when i answer calls " she said with a chuckle...

Diamond
As i picked my macbook up and walked towards my room i turned my camera back off to set it down and put my robe on
" so hows things been goin chris ? " i asked him as he just continued to look at me through the screen...

" ehh cant complain really, enjoying the sun and the warm weather , I finally got to take a dip in my pool for a chance" he said as i kind of drifted off looking back at him ...

chris was always a very VERY attractive man , hell he was probably one of THE most finest men i had ever seen. His hair had grown out a little bit from the last time i had seen him and the beard... god the things i wish that beard HELL that face could be buried between god i know it's unprofessional to think about my client like this but can you blame me ? ...
i got knocked out of my little day dream when i heard chris ask

"I take it by how exhausted and out of it you look that the heat in your apartment is kicking your ass huh ?" he asked

" hell yea , i dont know how much longer i can take it , maintenance sucks around here "

" you know you could always stay with me until your place is back to normal " he said .

Me and chris had a comfort between each other so this wasnt a shock to me , him offering me to stay with him . We always were good friends outside of the professional world so it wasnt like it was a weird gesture or anything... i thought about it for a split second before responding back

" chris i dont wanna in convince you in your home " i said as he just waved me off

" you could never be an inconvenience , please its the least i could do ... you help me out all the time let me help a friend out " he said

Ugh friend ... im just a lil friend.. i thought to myself...

" okay fine but if its not fixed after at least a week im just gonna get a hotel !" I demanded as he just nodded knowing not to argue back with me ....

" okay pack up some clothes and whatever else you'll think you need and say i come pick you up in about a hour and a half ??" He asked grinning wide at me

" yea thats fine just let me know whenever your close " i said

We both said our goodbyes as i went into my closet getting my suitcase and putting all my lounge clothes and other essentials i would need for a weeks stay ... this was gonna be an interesting week for sure staying with chris in his bachelor setting... who knows what this mans home is like let alone stayin with him ...
As i finished packing and walking out my closet i had thrown on my grey bodysuit and some slide ons as i was heading to pack my hygiene stuff

I thought about my what i was goin to do to the mess on too of my head as i just settled for a slick back bun not feeling like dealing with my hair at the moment

After packing and waiting on chris he finally made it to get me and before i knew it we were pulling into the driveway of a beautiful home

I walked through the front door walking ahead of him taking in the beautiful modern styled house. It smelt like soft cologne and fresh wood it felt so homey and manly but in a good way.... it was amazing. I turned around around to catching chris taking a glimpse at my ass.

Is he really checkin me out right now ?! Oh shitt ....

"Your home is beautiful! Thank you again for letting me stay chris !" I said trying to push the thought of him checking me out to the back of my mind so he wouldn't realize I totally caught him..

" no problem at all doll" he said with a sweet but sly grin on his face....