● ⅸ ●

Pulling car in the porch, samarth applied brake and parked his car. Whole car ride to home spent in silence as the confession he did was still hard to process for Suhana.

Taking out the shoppers Suhana brought from market, samarth walked into the house with his wife behind him.

"Oye bhens kya laayi mere liye," Sahir, who are playing video game on play station asked as he saw them entering.
(You buffalo, what you brought for me)

"Samarth, samjha lijiye apne bhai ko, ki tameej se baat kiya karein mujhse, Bhabhi hun mein iski. Kutta!" She spoke narrowing her eyes, sitting beside her best friend.
(Samarth, make him understand to talk to me with respect, I'm his sister in law. Dog)

"Konsi bhabhi apne dewar ko kutta bulati hai, batana zara mujhe," Sahir pointed out before slapping Suhana's head.
(Which sister in law calls her brother in law as dog, tell me)

She winced rubbing her head where he hitted and shove him back before kicking his butt which made him land on ground with 'umph'.

"Le zameen chaat ab," She smirked leaning back on sofa.
(Now lick ground)

"Aaj tu ruk, abhi batata hu kut-"
(You stay there, now I will tell you bit-)

"Stop there, both of you," Samarth yelled watching all the drama unfolding in front of him and stopped them before they start tackling each other.

They stopped on their places as he glared at them making them shut their mouth. They turn to face each other and gulped down before Sahir muttered.

"Here we go. All the best."

She snickered as her husband signaled her to come forward. She took slow steps toward him and stood right in front of him and looked up.

"You're coming with me, let's go because if I left you both here alone. Dono ghar sir pe utha logey and you Sahir, take this bag. It has your favourite food inside it, so go and eat before it get cold."

His words were like an announcement which both obliged without arguing. He had that kind of effect on them. Passing brown bag to Sahir, samarth hold shoppers in one hand and his wife's hand in other before moving toward stairs.

"Tere liye bhi shopping ki thi meine. Kal subah dikhaugi, good night," Suhana yelled looking behind while being dragged by her husband, much to her dismay.
(I have done shopping for you too, I'll show them tomorrow)

"Thank you," Sahir grinned waving at his best friend before walking toward kitchen to ravish the food they brought for him. PlayStation, junk food and him! Perfect combo!

"Slow down professor, I don't have long legs like you," Suhana exclaimed walking inside their bedroom, more like dragging.

"Call me professor one more time and I'll see you," He warned her before keeping shoppers on sofa and pulled out his loofers.

"Acha sorry," She laughed and sat beside him.

He nodded and leaned over sofa and exhales loudly. She smirked doing imaginary dance in mind seeing him all tired. Her revenge is complete.

"I swear I am never going on shopping with you in future," He exclaimed turning on AC making her laugh at him.

"Why," She fake whined controlling her laughter, not wanting to get caught as her professor is too intelligent.