'Heroine ho heroine ta na na piyelu
Kahata aakhiya nasa me jiyelu
Batawa kahi gaja ta na na piyelu
Kahata aakhiya nasa me jiyelu
Heroine ho'

"Yeh bakwas ringtone kiski hai." One of Veer's cousin asked, covering her ears not able to tolerate the voice.

"Mine," Veer was offended and glared at his wife who bite her lips to hide her grin. God knows how she even gets time to change his ringtone of phone.

"Okay, back to the topic. So her family didn't accept this marriage," His aunt concluded which was obvious from his story.

"What's bad about our Veer ? He earns good. He looks good. He's a gentleman. Any father would want to make his daughter to a person like Veer," Veer's sister in law praised him, not able to find the reason behind their unacceptance.

"Because of our rivalry," His father disclosed the truth behind her father's behaviour.

"I didn't know it ran that deep," Veer's grandfather murmured, shaking his head in disappointment.

"It's okay, for now our acceptable should be enough for them," His mother spoke moving toward her new daughter in law, patting her head. Countless times her son has praised his wife aka his best friend.

Anaya smiled, standing up to touch her mother in law's feet when she stopped her, "Humare yaha ladkiya peir nahi touch karti. Here, come and hug me."

Anaya happily obliged and hugged her, feeling her caressing her head lovingly. Veer sighed seeing the view of his mother embracing his wife. He knew, his family has accepted her.

"Why don't you both settle and take rest for sometime," His father said after sometime, looking deep in thoughts, "Veer take her to your room."

"Bhabhi I am already warning you the scene gonna unfold when you enter his room," The same cousin who commented on his ringtone said, scrunching her nose and shook her head, giving her thumbs up.

"It's not that bad." Veer defended but Anaya was confused. Veer along with her luggage took Anaya to his room.

As the door opened, a very messy room came before her eyes. So it's what his cousin was warning about.

"Please ignore the mess," He spoke sheepishly, giving her space to move inside.

"It's hard to ignore," She gestured toward the mess using her hands.

"Give me few minutes, I'll clean this mess."

"Wait let me help you. Ek se bhale do." Saying this she started to help in cleaning the mess. Within 20 minutes, they cleaned the whole room. Tiredly, veer jumped on bed with a huff and patted seat beside him for Anaya.

"Welcome to your new room," Veer almost forgot that it's her first time entering their room.

Her eyes roaming over the beige coloured wall of the room with tonnes of picture hung near the study table and on other side, two door beside each other which might be—one opening into bathroom and other into walk-in closet. And her eyes settled on kind sized bed, enough for more than two people.

"You can change anything you want to," Veer expressed when he saw her eyes scanning his room, he got nervous.

"No, it's good." She replied turning to meet his eyes who were already watching her with great interest.

"Did I tell you that you looked beautiful today." Veer finally said the words he wanted to since the moment he saw her cladded in red chiffon saree. And now her vermilion filled hairline and mangalsutra around neck made her look more than beautiful. Exquisite.