𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞

'Lagaweli jab lipistic, hilela arra districTu, lagaweli jab lipistic, hilela arra districZilla top laleluKomariya -2- kar lopa loap, lalipop lagelu'

Tu, lagaweli jab lipistic, hilela arra distric
Zilla top lalelu
Komariya -2- kar lopa loap, lalipop lagelu'

The song echoed in the room, startling the person who was taking nap in odd hour. Getting up with jerk looking here and there to find the resource that started that bhojpuri song. Running hand under the comforter, gripping phone when was the source producing that sound. Looking at the screen of phone as groan left the person's mouth.

"Why did you put that song as my ringtone yaar," Snickering, the person fell onto his back on bed with phone attached to left ear.

"That's call revenge. Liked it," Person from other side laughed evilly.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now tell me why did you called me now-"

"What the hell? Can't I call you," The person from other side tsked throwing tantrum.

"Arey baba mera vo matlab nahi tha."
(I didn't mean it that way)

"Haan now listen carefully, meet me at our place," The person from other side ordered.

"Anaya yaar, tujhe pata hai na mein sota hun iss time," The person groaned not feeling like getting out of bed when it's time for nap.

"Tu aaraha hai ya-"

"Okay Baba I'm reaching in twenty minutes."

"You better be Veer," Anaya warned nodding at nowhere particular.

"See you there," Veer didn't took anymore time to get up because he better knows, not to make her anger else, wrath will be served. That devil.

Slipping into casual t-shirt and sweatpants, he made his way out of his room and directly reached his car which was parked in garage.

|•|||•|

"Is everything okay," His voice filled with concern and so did his cloudy grey orbs.

She smiled realising how lucky she got to have him beside her.

Nodding, she reached him, climbing on the rock as he stretched out his hand to help her which she took happily and sat beside him.

"What happened ani," He gave her nickname 'ani' on their first meet.

"I'm tired, so tired," She snuggled into his side, hugging his forearm before sighing softly. He exhaled, caressing her head tenderly and putting the locks which disturbed her face behind her ear.

"Tell me," He muttered softly.

"Same cycle repeating again and again," She looked straight at the view, the whole city looked so beautiful and calm in darkness of night.

"Everything will be alright," He hugged her, rocking her right and left making her smile.

"I disturbed your sleep," She murmured feeling guilty on her action.

"Duffer, Tu meri nind ki tension le rahi hai, tujhe nahi pata kya mujhe toh free time chahiye bas jhapki lene ke liye," He winked at her making her chuckled.
(Why are you stressing over my sleep, don't you know I just need free time to take a nap)

"Chal bata kya laayi hai mere liye. Bahut bhook lagi hai mujbe," He nudged her side with puppy eyes.
(Now tell me what you have gotten for me. I'm hungry)

"I know what a bhukkar you are. That's why, I came all prepared," She rummaged into her bag, taking out tiffin as his eyes widened and twinkled in happiness. She couldn't help but smile at his child looking expression.

"Pasta," He guessed opening it when mouthwatering aroma striked his nostrils.

|•||•|

:- Anaya Mukherjee

:- Anaya Mukherjee

:- Veer Kapoor

-:-:-:-

New story. New characters.
What do you think about them by the glimpses ?

Anyone as excited as me ?

Until then
Take care
Stay safe and healthy