● ⅻ ●

"So you enjoyed today," Samarth asked his overly happy wife, who was smiling ear to ear.

"What do you think," She walked toward dressing table to remove her accessories and combed her hairs before tying them into bun. Weather was hot, and her hairs were not helping.

"You enjoyed, I guess," By time, samarth reached behind her, close to her body and whispered softly. She bite on her lips looking at him through mirror and a shiver rushed through her spine as his hot breath fanned on her nape.

Suhana turned around, meeting her handsome husband and breathtakingly smiled, he swore.

"Thank you so much," Tenderness, her voice held, against his neck as she went on tiptoe and encircled her arms around, nestling her face into crook of his neck.

"Always my pleasure," He pressed her against him and murmured into her hairs, inhaling scent of her.

Both stood in same position, no one tried to pull apart. It seemed like they were wanting to feel the moment for some time. Close to each other, the surreal emotions they were feeling. Knots in pit of stomach, heart fluttering, heart skipping.

He ran fingers through her hairs, sometimes massaging her scalp. They pulled apart but looking deep into each other's eyes, charcoal black against brown orbs.

"Bas aisey hi khush raho," He whispered against her forehead before kissing it lovingly. She closed her eyes in the contact, a smile adorning her face.

He left her as she went to change into nightwear whereas he changed in room.

He retired to bed when she can out after a cold shower.

"You don't take shower in night usually," He asked, as his eyes scanned her from top to bottom.

"Yaar garmi hi itni hai aaj," She wore loose worn out t-shirt and shorts, she answered and pouted, applying lotion on her body.

Sexy and breathtaking, two words that straight came into his mind, she blocked everything else in his mind without having any guess.

"What happened ? Why are you looking at me like that."

"Like what," He managed to say keeping his thoughts on bay.

"Weirdly I guess," She furrowed her eyebrows and climbed on bed as he patted space beside him. Instead of taking seat beside him, she further climbed on his lap before hugging his torso keeping her legs either sides.

His eyes enlarged and soon recovered putting his hands on her waist. She was doing things to him without realising, he mentally groaned.

"You know, I never thanked you enough for being always understanding and supporting among both of us. You tolerate every tantrum of mine without complaining. I know I annoy you sometimes too much that force you to scold me–" She started after sometime, whispering against his chest, inhaling his body scent, "I never knew my life would take turn like this, a student-professor relationship would change drastically into husband-wife relationship. I'd honestly admit that I disliked you as professor, as you have been nothing but arrogant. But now being your wife, I see the difference, the different samarth which is exclusively for me," She grinned looking at him who chuckled in response before brushing his nose against hers.

"I'm happy that I ended up with you only. You are nothing but whole package–"

"Whole package," He interject wriggling his eyebrows.

"Yes. Good looking, understanding, supporting, loving with plus point of sexiness," She whispered last part moving near to his ear before brushing her lips there. His breath hitched, as her mere touch was creating the emotions he never felt. He was craving for it, he knew which never happened before, at least not before she entered his life as life partner.