● ⅹⅲ ●

Beginning of the day in college was peaceful until the second lecture, of professor khurana. Both Suhana  and Sahir headed toward their classroom and took their usual seat, in second row before going through the notes they made in last lecture. Being professor's one of the favourite students, he tends to ask them question in every lecture, making sure if they are concentrating or not, much to their dismay.

As they finished revising recent pages of notes, when professor khurana entered classroom and muttered greeted everyone as they replied in chorus making him close his eyes in annoyance. Students liked to annoy him as much as they can and those two best friends were two of them.

"So let's start –"

As he started lecture when a knock on door disturbed him, everyone turned to see the peon, waiting for professor's permission to come inside.

"Come in."

" Suhana jaiswal ko Dean sir office me bula rahe hai," Peon informed and left.

Suhana rolled her eyes and got up from her seat before saying, "Sir may I go ?"

Samarth nodded and watched as she exited and turned to see his students before announcing, "I have an urgent work. Today's class is dismissed here."

He didn't stay for a second more and left classroom without taking his things too.

"Suhana wait," Samarth called his wife who was walking carelessly in empty corridor.

Suhana stopped walking as she heard her husband's voice and turned to see when her lips curl into a smile. He jogged toward her and smiled, intertwining their fingers and resumed walking toward ground floor, into dean's office.

"Let's go," He smiled encouragingly when she nodded and exhaled before knocking on door.

After getting permission to enter, Suhana entered followed by her husband. Her eyes landed on Vivek with his two friends and they way he held his cheek, it could easily be reckoned that her hand did solid work, she smirked triumphantly.

"Good morning sir," She greeted Dean who nodded at her then greeted samarth.

"You must have idea why are here miss jaiswal," Dean spoke in clipped voice.

"With all the respect sir, I can assure that your ears are filled with wrong statement by some misguided students," She replied, glancing at Vivek and his friends before facing Dean.

"Sir, she's clearly lying. Why would I say something false ?" He tried to play innocent card.

"But sir, he was the one who started that fight ?" She retorted, glaring at her so called seniors.

"Keep quiet both of you. And Mr. Khurana, would you like to enlighten me what's going on," Dean glanced at Samarth who nodded and begun speaking.

"Yesterday, when miss jaiswal was spending her free time in ground when Vivek Sharma came to her and asked her out. And when she politely declined his proposal, he start uttering rubbish and absolutely false thing about her. The last straw of her anger broke when he questioned her character and she slapped him when I reached the spot. He threatened saying his uncle is trustee of this college, so if he wants he can make her expelled from this college and she–"

"Yeh bhi bataien na sir ki kaise Suhana ne dhamki di thi ki agar meine kuch kiya or kaha toh through you, she won't let me pass this year. Kyoki aap uske husband hai," Vivek took two steps forward and interjected, smirking at them.