● ⅴ ●

"You're giving me cold shoulder, aren't you," Samarth finally concluded after getting no response every time he tried to say something when he smelt something was fishy with her behaviour.

"What do you think," She sass-ily replied back, looking over her shoulder to shot him glare. Like she finally replied, after fucking five hours.

"Yes you are," He sounded defended.

"Think yourself."

"I have been thinking since I returned but couldn't find the reason that pissed you off," He hastily replied, frankly her not speaking anything serious or nonsense for this long kinda made him missed her usual behaviour. Not that he's gonna say it. Not anytime soon.

"Think hard. No let me enlighten it to you now. YOU LITERALLY THREW ME OUT OF THE CLASS WHEN I DID NOTHING JUST TOLD HER TO KEEP QUIET BECAUSE SHE WAS SAYING YOU'RE ALL HO-", She paused shaking her head in disapproval, not wanting to complete the sentence which might give him idea of her being jealous.

"Me what," He questioned.

"Nothing just tell me why," She waved off.

"Because you were too loud and this type of behaviour is not tolerable in my class that you already know," He replied with crocked eyebrows.

"What ? It was needed you know-,"

"You could've just stayed quiet and let them gossip so I would only have kick them out Suhana," He softly took her name at last.

"Oh yeah. Just think about it, you're sitting in class and some boys talking about how my body looks like and how I look like, would you have stayed quiet. Sorry about you, if you would. But I can't, I mean I just couldn't when they keep going on how handsome, hot and sexy you look and their fantasies about you,"

"Wha-,"

"Even you should feel proud that I didn't smack one of them," She completed her explanation in one go and took deep breath to calm her down.

"Why would you smack them. They were doing something to me, just talking about it," He tried explaining but got an deadly glare.

"I don't know about you, but man, I am hell of the possessive person. They just can't practically talk about you on my back," She gritted her teeth and her shoulder stiffed.

"Look Suhana calm down okay. I didn't know about this, next time if something like this happ-"

"There wouldn't gonna be next time, I'll give them piece of mind before NEXT time. And I saw you forgot to wear your engagement ring too," She angrily pouted and looked away.

Even this angry expression pulled some strings of his heart, he felt it. He sighed, totally new with this kind of emotion and inexperienced.

"Sorry, I took bath hurriedly and forgot to put ring back. I'll keep that in mind," He softly replied.

"But you know what, even boys talks about you. Should I be saying same thing to you, like fill maang and long mangalsutra around your neck," He countered back.

"Oh boy, see I do fill my maang and wears mangalsutra on hand instead of neck," She muttered frustratingly as she didn't like him questioning like this.

"But-"

"Leave it, you won't understand," She shook her head and rushed toward door and exited before this turn it any heated conversation, the last thing she wanted.

As she left, he struck there dumbfounded, what's with that behaviour he couldn't understand. One thing was clear that they just had their first fight. He rubbed his forehead moving toward balcony attach to his bedroom, he needed fresh air to think about the situation.