62

I looked in the mirror one last time.

Everything was perfect. My dress, my hair, my makeup, my shoes, everything.

I looked at the mirror once again, but this time I looked at zachs mom behind me.

"You'll do great." She said smiling.

"I can't believe this is finally happening." I said excitedly.

"I'm so happy for you both. I'm glad that the woman he chose to marry was you. I don't think there's anyone better than you out there." She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Thank you!" I said as I hugged her.

"I just wish my mom, dad, ariana and Lilliana were here to see it." I said quietly.

"They are here. They're up in heaven. They have a better point of view." She said. I smiled at her before looking down at my dress. I loved it.

Someone came in and said five minutes.

I stood up and checked my hair. Perfect.

Matt would be walking down the aisle with me since my dad is dead.

I stood at the entry with matts arm in mine. We walked after Jessica threw the flowers on the carpet leading up to zach.

I took a deep breath. This is it.

As we walked I looked at zach and smiled. I'm so glad that after almost 10 years we are getting married.

When I got to him I looked up at the sky, and he did too.

"This is for you mom, dad, ariana and Lilliana." I said so only zach could hear. He smiled to himself and the priest started talking. I didn't really listen much. I was thinking about how life will be after this. Hopefully amazing.

"McKenzie, do you take, Zach as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish till death do you apart?" The priest said. It shook me out of my thoughts.

This is it. This is where I say yes. This is where I get married to zach.

"I do." I said and smiled up at ZACH.

"Zachary, do you take mckenzie as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish till death do you apart?" The priest asked zach.

"I do." He responded.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Zach leaned in and kissed me. It was a very powerful kiss. I never want to pull away. This one differed from them all. This one was the start to our new life together.

______________________

A//n: hey guys! This isn't the end don't worry. But they're finally married! That's good. Sorry if this book is starting to get boring but I promise you the next chapter will be good. I'm trying to add suspense in it or something. But, can you all please go read tt123tt 's zach fanfic? It's called "Just Another Zach Fanfic."

It would mean so much if you read it. She's my friend and writing partner. Also follow her and vote for her chapters please! It would mean the world.

Oh and if you want me to read any of your zach fanfics, message me the link and I'll be sure to read them. 😊 thanks. 😘