70

We opened the front door to our house. Ah, it's never felt this good to be home. I'm so glad we are here. North Carolina just isn't my place.

It was already 8, so I put the kids to bed. Zach and I went up to our room. He was watching a movie while I was reading a book. Around 10, we finally laid down.

All of a sudden we heard a scream coming from the kids room.

Zach and I got up and ran to their room. Jaxon was crying. And Jessica was no where to be found.

"Jaxon! Where's Jessica?!" Zach asked jaxon.

"Daddy some big and scary man took her. I tried to stop him but he hit me." Jaxon said pulling up his arm. It was bleeding.

"Zach clean him up, I'm calling the cops." I said. Zach took him into the bathroom as I got my phone. I dialed 911 and I was about to hit call, until I got a text.

'If you call 911, then your daughter is dead.'

"Zaaaachhh!" I said. I was starting to shake.

He ran into the room. I showed him my phone. He hit the wall, then started to cry.

Jaxon ran in.

"Mommy I just want Jessie back" he said.

"It's okay jax, we will get her." I told him. I didn't make a promise though. Because I don't know how things will work out. I hope Jessica is okay.

I also hope that this doesn't end like my dream did. With a loud bang.

We got shoes on and ran down to the car. We drove pretty much everywhere. The first place we went was Ivys apartment.

Zach knocked on the door. But there was no answer. He turned the door knob, it was open.

"Okay, I'm gonna go in, and look for Jessica. I want you to go take jaxon in the car until I come back. I should be back in 10-25 minutes. Love you." He said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too. Please be safe and please find her." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I put jaxon in the car and played frozen to get his mind off of everything. He sang along as I basically shook in my seat, with my eyes glued to the door.

I don't know how this will end. I'm praying that Zach and Jessica are okay. I hope Zach found her. I don't know what I would do without either of them. Which makes me wonder. Zach and I were so close to divorce... What would happen if we actually went through with it. Who would I have besides my kids?

These thoughts filled my brain until my phone started going off.

It was the alarm for 25 minutes.