15

They cut a line across my stomach. The only thing was, I didn't hear a baby crying.

When they eventually got my baby out, she was a girl. But, she wasn't alive. Tears immediately spilled out of my eyes. My baby. She's gone.

They let me hold her. She was pretty much fully developed, considering I only had 2 weeks until my due date.

I stared at my non breathing, yet beautiful child. I felt so lucky that I could at least hold her in my arms for the short amount of time.

They came back and took her away. For good.

I was hysterically crying. Why me? I tried calling zach, it went right to voicemail.

My aunt was crying too. I never thought I would have a miscarriage or stillbirth. I want my baby.

-a week later

I walked into my house and fell onto the floor crying.

"She's gone" I kept repeating. It just didn't seem real at all.

My aunt and I went into the baby's room, to take everything down.

"I can't do this.." I said.

"Yes you can sweetie. I know it's hard, but you'll get through it." My aunt said.

After 10 minutes of silence, I started to talk again.

"Her name was going to be Lilianna rose Clayton." I said quietly.

Tears flew down my cheeks but I didn't care anymore.

I decided to eventually tweet.

"@Kenzzzzie: hey. So I uh. I won't be active. Some stuff happened recently and I just feel so alone anymore."

Five minutes later zach favorited the tweet. But didn't call me or text me again.

____________

A year later (sorry for all the time skips but whatever).

Finally 16. Which means I can finally get my permit, then after 6 months, take my drivers test, ( hopefully pass ) and get my license!

Once again, your probably wondering about zach.

Well let me try to make this as clear as possible.

He. Hasn't. Tried. Calling. Me. Or. Texting. Me. Or anything.

And the bad part is, he still doesn't know about the baby.

I've tried contacting him, but he doesn't care.

He never did.