08

Kenzie's POV

5 months later:

It's been 5 months since I moved back to North Carolina. I miss ZACH. A lot. Before I left he told me he would text me everyday. But he didn't. Not even once. Christmas is coming up, and my aunt wants to go to Texas. The house still hasn't been sold.

-1 week later

We are currently on our way to Texas! We're driving. Oh well. It's a really far drive though. I'm really excited to see zach. He's the highlight of this trip. But what if he moved on? What if he moved out of his house? These thoughts took over my mind until we came to a complete stop. My aunt Kristen turned off the car. We took our bags inside. Everything is still how it was. My room is still here, my dads room is still there. Everything. I still had my bed and some things I left behind.

I took a quick shower (my aunt got the water turned on for the month we are staying) and got dressed into white high waisted shorts, and a cute blue tank top/crop top. I put on my white converse and walked over to zachs house.

As I knocked on the door, I was so nervous. Apryll answered the door.

"Kenzie!" She said and hugged me.

"Hi I've missed you!" I said to her.

We made some small talk for a while. I asked where zach was and she said up in his room with a friend. I didn't bother knocking. I never did when j still lived at my old house.

I opened up the door to see zach making out with some blonde girl.

Tears filled my eyes. I'm watching the boy I love, make out with some girl I don't know.

He said he loved me.