28

When I got back to my aunts house I made sure I had everything I brought, and all my old stuff from my aunt Kristen. Leaving me with two suitcases.

We all met in my aunt Brittany's living room. We all hugged goodbye. My aunt Britt then took me to the airport.

I looked at the airport and sighed. This really was a fun week.

"Flight 177 now boarding." The lady on the intercom said.

"Well, I guess that's my cue." I said to my aunt laughing.

"Yeah I guess so. Goodbye kenzie, have fun in Texas. We will all miss you. Love you." She said.

"I'm gonna miss you all too. And I love you too. And thanks for letting me stay with you." I said hugging her.

"Oh your welcome. But you better get on that plane before you miss it." I laughed and started walking.

"Bye!" I said before I walked into the place where you board the plane.

I sat in my seat and got comfy. It was going to be a 2 hour plane ride. Although that's not long, I still get bored very easily. Soon enough, I fell into a deep slumber.

When I woke up I still had an hour left on the plane. I looked at the flight attendants and they looked worried. I stood up and walked to them.

"Excuse me, what's going on?" I asked getting nervous.

"Um uh, don't worry about it." She said almost sweating.

"No, tell me what's going on. Please." I said becoming more and more nervous by the second.

"Okay well the plane is going down.. We ran out of fuel and we are going to crash into that forest, which will cause a forest fire." The lady said panicking.

I ran back to my seat and took out my phone. I called Zach and he didn't answer. I had a matter of minutes before the plane went down. I decided to just text him.

"I love you."

"Everyone take cover! The planes going down!" The pilot screamed.

I put my bag over my head as I braced myself for the crash. Luckily, I was in the back, so it might not be that bad of an impact.

It seemed like everything went in slow motion. Everyone's screams were like ringing in my ears.

In that split second of time I had, I thought of ZACH. About how amazing he is, and how lucky I am to have him. If I don't survive, then it was nice knowing him. I can't thank him and his family enough for everything they've done for me.

At least if I die, I'll be in heaven with my beautiful daughter, and my parents. We can all live happily up there, looking down on the rest of our family, and zach and his family.

As the plane got closer to the ground the screams got louder. But the loudest thing to me, was people saying goodbye to their loved ones. May it be on the phone, or in person on the plane.

"Goodbye." I whispered as I was pulled back into reality where everything was in regular motion.

Before I knew it, we hit the ground, and everything went black.