Shes a Handsome Woman Ch.18

⚠️- Cursing, Kiripima 🥺✨✨🖐

"Tomura, would you calm down? I'm on my way- also save me the fruit punch Capri suns. No, I did not bring the hot Cheetos or the bang- should I go get some?"

You balance your phone between your shoulder and ear as you fish out your wallet,

"No- I got it. I'm right by a convenience store anyway. Kay, see you soon also I call the blue controller."

Sighing, you put away your phone in your pocket, then roll your sore shoulders; you just had gotten finished working out at the gym you regulated at. With a yawn, you hold the back of your neck as you walk into the store.

Lugging yourself through the aisles, you pause by the after-work-out drinks and pick out a few you and Sol would like. You bump into a boy slightly shorter than you with black hair and red eyes; he gave you a star-struck dazed look as you mumbled an apology before walking away.

Eijiro Kirishima had never seen someone in real life who was so...so manly! From your slightly rugged look and your muscles to your sleeveless shirt that said 'When I flexed the sleeves tore off'— he knew you were manly!

Or womanly...

He watched you walk off, just knowing deep down in his gut that you were thinking something super manly!

'Should I get the regular gummy worms or the tropical ones...?'

.
-•-
.

Holding the snacks and drinks in your arms, you made your way down the street. Hearing a scream and some shouting, you turn your head towards the sound to see three girls towered over by a giant man.

You watched for a second as something deep down inside you burned. Passion? Determination? Desire to do good in this world?

Your stomach growled.

Nah- you were just hungry.

You shrug your shoulders then continued to make your merry way to try to kick Tomuras ass in video games. (Spoiler: you didn't.) Besides- your hands were full- literally. If the stuff weren't there, you would beat that guy up.

Alas, fate wasn't so lucky for those poor girls...

That was until you tripped.

The drinks rolled out of the bag into the road- after standing back up and brushing yourself off, you look over to the part of the road where the drink was.

An 18-wheeler ran over it.

You deadpan to where the crushed can was and turned to the giant who was harassing the girls—what a perfect punching bag. You look over to a kid with black hair and eyes who was frozen in what looked like fear.

Walking over, you make him hold the bag of snacks that was, thankfully, not run over;

"Hold this."

"Huh-?"

You ignore him and stomp over to the giant man, "Hey Bastard- you made me drop my drinks!"