A Promise Half Fulfilled Ch.33

⚠️-cursing

"You're really heavy- you know that?" Bakugo grumbled with a huff.

"I'm almost six feet of muscle mass- what did you expect?" You argue back with your arms looped around his neck.

"Oh dear, L/n, I was just about to go visit you! What on earth are you doing here!" Recovery girl's old surprised voice exclaimed.

Staring at her for a second before huffing and looking away, resting your head on Bakugos shoulders, he barks out with a gruff voice,

"Damn idiot came to school today anyways- she can bearly walk so heal her up so she can shut up with all her damn complaining."

Recovery girl sighed, not having the energy to scold either of you for the rude behavior,

"Well, just set her down on a bed, I'll heal her up in a second— though you need to remember to bring your c-"

"Don't say cane!" You shout with a groan.

Recovery girl huffs, "Fine, remember your walking stick! You'll need it for at least a week."

Cringing away from recovery girls healing kiss, you almost immediately blackout when Bakugo pushed you into the kiss.

"MUUUA- ahhh, oh my she passed out." Recovery girl noted casually before looking up to Bakugo, a wrinkly grin slowly forming,

"Hehe, mind watching over her for me?"

He gazed at you with a soft expression and nodded silently. The chair creaked as he leaned back and stared up to the ceiling; he jolted and quickly turned to glare at you when you suddenly shout.

"No! That's the new Sharp MicroTurbo 4000 that cooks day-old rice good without a soggy paper towel you're breaking!"

Bakugo deadpanned at your panicked state and labored breathing. Hastily looking side to side, you give out a sigh of relief,

"I-it was...it was just a nightmare..."

"...I don't even want to know what your dumbass just dreamed of." Bakugo deadpanned with a gruff voice.

After taking a deep breath, your exhale turned into an annoyed groan, "I'm not touching that fucking stick."

Bakugo gently held your shoulders to pin you back to the bed when you tried to get up,

"Lay your ass back down idiot, you'd have to be an idiotic fuck nugget to go and walk around after recovery girl just took all of your goddamn energy."

With a scowl, you take his wrists and quickly pull yourself up while pinning him under you,

"I'll do whatever I want."

He glared with clenched teeth and a flaring blush, his heart nearly beating out of his chest. Your narrowed eyes focused onto him; both pairs reflected on each other in a dreamy daze.

"Uh...am I interrupting something...?" A voice said from behind the two of you.

Bakugo quickly sat up, causing you to fall onto him with a monotone,