6

Monday, 2:45 pm, 11/5/18

"I love my women Esuberante." Feisty. Mason smirks at her, leaning forward.

Blythe rolls her eyes, smacking his head, and pushing him away.

"I didn't realize that you were the one working with me." She seethes at him in disgust.

They ran into each other while looking around for their next class, which, coincidently, was together. Blake already sat there, his book in front of him, he had a tissue paper out, cleaning his desk.

When she saw Mason standing at the door, a pen in his mouth and a measly notebook in his free uninjured hand, she took the opportunity, to pull him out.

They were out, in a corner they couldn't be seen.

Mason dropped his notebook, a hand sliding up her waist, "You're so hot, I'm on the edge already."

She stared at him, narrowing her eyes, and folding her arms, "Please, get someone else. Мудак." Asshole. She mutters.

"Oh come on, you're my favorite, can't move on that easily." He whispers, walking her back to against the wall, his hand on her waist.

Lips inches apart, breathing synced. When he's about to seal it, her knee rises, hitting him in his dick.

She pushed him away, pushing her hair away from her shoulder, she grabbed his jaw while he withered in pain, "Oops," She stated, not sorry at all.

~

Mason grabbed Cake the moment class was over. Arm looping through his.

Ignoring his protests and struggles, he dragged him all the way to his car, sliding down next to Noah.

"Noah, Cake." He introduces, "Cake, Noah, my best friend."

"It's actually Bla-"

"So Cake, got any place in mind? I was thinking of this place near by. Great waffles." Leaving no space for anyone else to say anything, he taps the driver, telling him where to go. 

~

Tuesday, 1:15 am, 12/5/18

It was quiet.

The man got out of his car, slamming his door shut. The moon's light illuminated, letting him see where he was walking, the street light's were broken.

The cold air nipped his skin, he shivered. It was quiet, the only thing he could hear was the air howling through the dancing leaves.

He could smell smoke, the whiff of it hitting his nose, his neighbors liked to smoke.

He heard, felt, the splash when stepping on his porch. Damn those kids, he recently just got it repainted. They played with their hose and threw the water anywhere but the garden.

Sighing, he ignores it and takes out his keys, clicking the little light bulb that hung beside the doorbell open.

The wind blew again, and he shuddered, the cold hit his spine.

Twisting the keys, the door opened instantly, weird, it wasn't locked. He swore he remembered to lock it before he left this evening. It creaked open slowly, running away from where he stood right outside.

It was quiet.

He flickered open the lights, the room brightened dimly.

He didn't notice anything, he shook off his tie and slipped out of his shoes and coat. The warmth in the house engulfing him, the cold wind not hitting him anymore.