22

Anonymous

My eyes rewatched the video again and again and again. 

Fury burning in me very ready to push a few buttons and let the house explode. 

Unfortunately, my precious Adelyn was in there with all those insignificant cockroaches. 

My skin crawled when the video played in front of my eyes of Adelyn and that asshole. How dare he breathe the same air as her? How dare he touch her? Her soft skin and her voice and her smile were reserved for me. 

They would stay for me. 

How could he stand next to her and touch her?

He left long ago and everything was going perfectly before he butted into her life. 

Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

Adelyn is mine. She will remain mine. 

Her hair, her smell, her laugh. 

She doesn't know it, but she loves me just as much. 

So why does she continue leaving me? Why does she let her heart hurt for her mother who doesn't give a damn about her? Her bratty brother? I love her. 

I love her. 

I love her. 

God, how I want her. 

My favorite doll.

She's so pretty and she's so nice. She's perfect.

She's everything. 

Mine. 

I threw the phone across the room, and I hear it break. Fuck it. 

That fucktard made her cry, why's she falling into his arms? I never hurt her.

I'm always there for her, for as long as I live all I breathe is Adelyn. Everything I do is for her then why doesn't SHE SEE ME! 

Adelyn.