Chapter 18: New Memories

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Daegu, South Korea]

*Moments later*

-Hwiyoung's POV-

We arrived at Daegu a few minutes ago, and it seems everybody is ready to go to the dorms. However, as we continued to approach the airport entrance, the screams for the fans began to get louder. The staff immediately began to get around us without stopping our way, but then I looked at Taeyang. I noticed he's having some difficulties putting his mask on, so before going out, I helped him. We chuckled at the silly situation and then walked outside the airport, where many fans waited for our arrival. We politely bowed at them as they continued to welcome us to Daegu. Then, we walked towards the van while some fans gave us some gifts on our way.

Luckily, we got inside the van without issues, and Youngbin-hyung followed us from behind alongside the staff. Then, we took our seats as the door closed and waited for the CEO to say some words to us.

-Right now, guys, we'll get to the dorms. Get installed and take the rest of the day to practice your lines more. And tomorrow, I'll tell you some details regarding the activities the company prepared for you. – Youngbin-hyung explained, which we nodded for in response. Then, the van started its way towards our destination.

-Are we going to have interviews? – Taeyang asked.

-Yes, but you can't say anything about the characters. Only guide your answers with the things that are already out to the public. Mention the plot of the drama and the actors. – Youngbin-hyung told us.

-Alright. – I spoke.

-Remember that right now, you are preparing for the filming. And after recording the drama, the photoshoot sessions will happen. Some collaborations with brands will also play an important role, but you still have time before choosing who you want to work with, okay? – Youngbin-hyung pointed out, which both of us nodded for in response.

-Youngbin-hyung, but in the interviews, the questions can vary. Right? – I questioned, remembering Taeyang's situation with Lin Mei.

-Oh, right! Thank you, Hwiyoung. – Youngbin-hyung spoke before looking at Taeyang. -You can't speak about your breakup with Lin Mei. Her label is upset by the behavior their actress had; however, they asked us to keep this matter under the radar until Lin Mei receives a serve punishment. – Youngbin-hyung told Taeyang, but his expression turned gloomy after my manager mentioned that girl.

-Alright, I will avoid answering those questions. – Taeyang nodded before taking a deep breath.

These upcoming days won't be easy on Taeyang, huh? I better motivate him as much as possible before the camp begins.