|| PROLOGUE ||

YOO TAEYANG

It's been two years since my father died. Yes, this story starts rough, and its continuation doesn't get any better. A few weeks after his death, the police discovered that he got murdered, which made them start an investigation about it. The time passed, and the case stopped due to a lack of evidence. As his son, I couldn't let that happen, so I decided to join the investigation; I convinced the agents and agreed to get infiltrated inside the TV station he used to work as an actor. According to the authorities, someone from his workplace killed him since they found a badge with information about it.

I've worked on this case for some months. Perhaps I've stayed here longer than I need to; however, my reasons are substantial. The clues we have don't say a lot. But then, six months went by before finding the first piece of evidence. I got my hands on a letter my father left inside his office at the TV station. It describes what happened the day before he died and what probably got him killed. My father wrote about a meeting that Kim Eunhyun, the producer of the series he was making, had that day. He overheard the conversation and realized that Mr. Kim got involved in money laundering. But this information wasn't enough to bring justice; now, I need to stay longer and continue where my father left his investigation about the famous producer of Seoul.

Up to this date, I've kept investigating Kim Eunhyun, but he's an intelligent man; he knows how to hide his relevant files and secret accounts. Yet, the agents are one step ahead, and even though I'm not near Mr. Kim as I used to be, I let them know about any piece of information I can get. Regardless of the justice; I'm searching for, during my time as an employee at Mr. Kim's TV station, I got to know his son, Kim Hwiyoung. We instantly connected, and he's nothing like his father. Hwiyoung is kind, gentle, funny, charismatic, and has excellent taste in music. Nowadays, we are like best friends; both know several things about each other, but I've never told him about my father. After all, I don't want him to know that there's another reason why he shouldn't like his father.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this new story. And thank you for choosing this book. I wanted to make a "Hwitae" fanfiction for the longest time, but I never got around to the idea of what I wanted to make. So, here it is! Hopefully, all my Fantasies like the storyline and how "Hwitae's" friendship will get showcased.

Enjoy the book!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS

#1

The book resembles a fiction story, which means its content is only for entertainment purposes. Its content doesn't mean to harm or offend anybody.

#2

This book is an original story that uses SF9 members as characters, with Kim Young Kyun and Yoo Taeyang. Both as the leads.

#3

The storyline includes the content of oppression, bullying, and violence. The storyline contains content of violence, murder, and descriptive injuries. The aspects listed won't get described explicitly. However, if you're sensitive to this type of content, beware.

#4

It is an LGBT+ themed fictional book.

#5

This title is the first book of the sequels.