|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first book of the collection: completed.

Hello, readers. My name is Jian W. Lucas, and I'm here to say goodbye to this book. It is the first book of the collection to finish, which makes me feel slightly sad; after all, I honestly loved this storyline. However, bigger things are coming for this title; another season will arrive. Before saying my feelings concerning the book, I need to inform you when the subsequent title will start. The readers that had been longer following my account might know how I work; therefore, there isn't much to explain. Yet, for the new ones, I will describe my working logic.

Usually, I write more than 15 books per year. It consumes a lot of time, and I'm still a student. So, homework and projects still are relevant to me. It takes me a year to finish due to the number of books I make. Therefore, it is most likely to resume "Restless Dusk" after completing the upcoming collection.

With the explanation out of the way, I would like to share my experience writing this book. It was harder than I expected at the beginning. The principal idea changed, and so as the plot. Yet, I think it took an amusing turn and added something fresh into the storyline. I'm glad that the small experiment did work; after all, I desired to write about K-pop CPS or "ships," but I didn't know if it was a clever idea. So, I took this collection to try making storylines with this idea. Fortunately, most readers seem interested in this content, making me excited about the upcoming books. However, I still want to clarify that every work I do gets written with respect. Every storyline detail comes from my imagination and multiple ideas. After all, it is fanfiction, and its intention doesn't mean to hurt anybody.

To wrap my greetings, I thank everybody who read the book. Hopefully, you wait patiently and look forward to the following season.

Available: "Restless Dusk: Until Dawn."