Chapter 22: Love Crossover

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hwiyoung's POV-

I kept staring at Taeyang, which suddenly captured Jang-sunbae's attention. After that, he elbowed my side, smiling my way as I looked at him, confused.

-What is it? – Jang Hyuk asked.

-Nothing. I find it curious to have Taeyang in the same series as me; after all, we always had different projects. – I admitted before glancing at Taeyang. This time, he's with Park Hyungsik, who is the actor that has the role of his best friend in the drama, Ham Minjae.

-Right, I tend to forget that you two are on the same label. – Jang Hyuk said before taking a deep breath. -Now that we talk about him, how is Taeyang doing? I heard about his breakup with Lin Mei. – Jang Hyuk asked.

I shook my head before looking back at him. -I wish everything could go better for Taeyang, but he's having a hard time. – I disclosed, showing my sincere worries.

-I can't blame Taeyang. What Lin Mei did to him is so wrong, but her boyfriend also faulted this situation. – Jang Hyuk spoke while glancing at Taeyang.

-My hyung is pretty mighty, but I fear that his love for Lin Mei might end him. – I expressed.

-I don't believe Taeyang will have a more difficult time with his breakup. – Jang Hyuk admitted, causing me to look at him, confused.

-Why do you say so, Jang-sunbae? – I asked.

-I noticed since the first day at the camp how Taeyang relies on you. It seems that he trusts you very much and that somehow, you are one of the reasons why he didn't leave the series project. – Jang Hyuk sincerely spoke while looking at me. His words immediately caused my smile to appear, but I attempted to hide it away as much as possible. -Hwiyoung, take care of him for us when we aren't around, could you? Taeyang has become an important person for us already, and I'm sure that you share the same feeling, Don't you? – Jang Hyuk told me.

I nodded. -Yes, alright. I'll take care of Taeyang as much as possible. – I assured my sunbae before we stood up and walked towards the balance beam again.

-Let's continue! – Jang Hyuk spoke while grabbing the spear.

-Sure! – I answered while getting ready and leaving the bottle aside. Then. I took the spear, but before standing on the balance beam, I felt someone watching over me. Suddenly, my glance crossed with Taeyang's, causing us to look at each other. But his eyes show me that something is bothering him, so I frowned while lifting my chin, motioning him to tell me what's wrong. Taeyang looked away before shaking his head slightly, making me feel more confused.

What happened to him?

*Hours later*

Once the working time ended, I took my bag and went out to find Jang Hyuk waiting for me, but to my surprise, he brought Park Haejin, another one of my seniors, whose role is to be Taeyang's rival in the drama. I didn't care that he was coming along; after all, I only exchanged a few words with him, and I'm looking forward to knowing him better. We went out of the camp before anyone else, but even if we said goodbye to some cast members, Taeyang wasn't there.