Chapter 24: Unresolved Feelings

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daegu, South Korea.

-Hwiyoung's POV-

I kept myself calm while trying to explore this sensation again. Taeyang continues to hold me tight against him, causing my mind to tell me to relax as my heart trusted the moment more by each second. But then, secondary thoughts ran through my head, all of them reminding me of home. I held Taeyang, hoping to let go of those ideas, yet I realized that opening up isn't the right thing to do.

Gradually, I pulled away and looked down with embarrassment showing on my face. My breath quickened after sharing an ordinary hug with Taeyang, which meant more than it should have. And right now, as I'm trying to return to reality, I began to remove the last tears off my face.

-Hwiyoung. What is it? – Taeyang softly asked, causing me to look up to meet his eyes. But before I could answer, the door from the room got opened, revealing the rest of the cast members with Haejin.

-Hwi! – Haejin smiled while walking towards us, and then he stood by my side to hug me. I didn't deny his affection, but it appears that Taeyang didn't enjoy his presence.

If he's like my Taeyang, the expression on his face isn't genuine. His forced smile isn't transparent to me, and my Taeyang does that when he feels uncomfortable around somebody.

-Hwi, Sohyun told everyone you did a great job on the last try! I'm glad that you are working hard. – Haejin spoked, looking thrilled after the effort I made.

-Thanks! I'm honestly trying my best. – I smiled back before looking at Taeyang. -But I believe the last act of the screenplay is the hardest one to pull off. That's why it is the one I'm looking forward to the most. – I admitted, causing Taeyang to stare back at me with a shine in his eyes. After all, the last act is when the story ends, but our characters get the happy ending they desired as one.

-The crew is here to practice together. So, let me call everybody to start. – Haejin said before cluttering my hair, briefly leaving me alone with Taeyang.

-Do you honestly look forward to the last act? – Taeyang questioned.

I nodded. -Even though it's the end, I like how the story comes together. And I believe it's one of the most substantial parts of the screenplay. – I sincerely said, which Taeyang nodded for in response while his cheeks became slightly redder.

I chuckled at Taeyang's expression before he slapped my head slightly. Then, he beamed and shook his head while playing with my hand close to him.

*Later that day*

The team worked for the rest of the day on the last activities. Everyone had a great time, and most were happy about the progress. I suppose I was the exception since I always want to give my best, and after today's emotional moment, I wanted to improve more. However, the day isn't complete since I still have one scene left before returning to the dorm.