5

Quick a/n: Warriors or Knights? Don't be biased, I think I'm a Warriors supporter lol😂💙

Renegade

I never thought I would be happy that Brett's moms are so lenient. I could attend the Quidditch match today all thanks to them.

Marco, Raider and I are of the Junior Knights house while Brett, Gabriel and Tamreen are Warriors. This is the reason why there is currently a huge row over which team would win.

"We have Vonce and Kristofferson on our side, there's not a chance in hell you guys are winning!" Brett shouts.

"Says the team that only wins because the Headmaster is buddy-buddy with Vonce's family." Marco spits.

Raider takes a swig of his lemonade as we lean on the wall and watch our friends bicker like kids.
My attire consists of a black T-shirt paired with denim shorts. Like my brother and fellow Junior Knights, I have a red satin cape with the Junior Knights golden emblem draped over my shoulder.

"Blue capes! It's pointless arguing with an idiot. You'll never win, even if you're right. Let's head off to the game and settle this on the pitch!" Tamreen speaks up like a war leader.

Finally, a conclusion we all agree to. As if rehearsed, those with blue satin capes all turn their backs and lead out the door in single file. Their platinum emblem glimmers on their backsides as they saunter with pride.

My mind was not entirely on the game. The lab scientists haven't found any new information as to what species that flesh I brought to them two days ago was. In my opinion, they damn slow.

And hopefully, Justina will slip today. During class, she actually asked Mrs Thompson if the school has any gold or silver.

Technically, Mrs Thompson, a Lupine Studies teacher with werewolf classes isn't supposed to know where silver is or get anywhere near it.

"Come on Rade, Marco. I gotta go, I want a front row seat." Raider says.

I couldn't agree more.

.....

The red-headed mermaid is in Junior Knights. And sitting next to me.

The sour mood Justina, Tiffany and I share was a stark contrast to everyone else's cheerful energy.

"Are they always like this during sports events?" I overhear Justina asking Marco, who is sitting to my right. 

Like the goof he is, Marco just shrugs his shoulders and shoves funnel cake into his greedy mouth.

I return my focus to the roaring crowd that got louder for some reason. In the middle of the pitch, Princess Rosalia stands, waving at the massive crowd and the players.

"Evna looks super fine in those robes." Marco sighs dreamily.

I smack him upside the head. Tiffany scoffs and crosses her arms.

"We need you here as a Knight supporting the Knights house, not as a lovesick puppy. She..." I point at the Warriors' best chaser, Evna Niekov " is our opponent, ass!"

I realize that my words fell on deaf ears when Marco continues gazing longingly at our opposition's fastest player.

"At least Marco isn't our seeker. He'd be catching feelings instead of the snitch." Justina mutters.

I did not need to stifle a laugh. As funny as she could try to be, I'm the kind of person who doesn't find anything funny if I dislike the person delivering the joke.