Chapter 5

I don't own anything

2 days later

We were all given awards at the ceremony as the president made his speech. I was standing next close to Wonder Woman and Superman. My......bulky exterior made me stick out of the crowd.

President: As these heroes dawned there colorful costumes-

Lantern: Costumes? This is my uniform.

Batman: Quiet

Me: Actually I'm with lantern on this one how the hell does this look like a costume. It's clearly armor.

Batman: Be quiet

Lantern: Hey now you wanna bark orders after I had done  most of the heavy lifting.

Batman: Wonder Woman organized them while doom administered the final blow.

Lantern:.......cyborg showed you the video?

Batman: He emailed it to me.

Lantern: I really hate you bats.

Diana: I can't believe people are no longer afraid of me.

Superman: Or that they think were a team. We're not a team.

Me: sadly true last team I was on didn't exactly end so well. Though it was nice to me you guys you all seem like good.......interesting people.

Wonder Woman: Yes and it was good to walk along side with a pantheon again.

I noticed that she looked directly at me when she said that............did she know who I was? I had been in for years in hell but I didn't think her people had any knowledge of me or the sentinels.

Then again we've been fighting for a long time so it's possible that some of the stories got to there people.

Me: What do you mean by that?

Diana looks to the other heroes

Diana: Hades, Apollo, Zeus, Hermès, Hephtitus,........Hercules......Each a god in there own right.

I noticed her pause there, yeah this might be the new 52s Amazon's I'm dealing with of there having distain towards him, not like could blame them. Though if I remember correctly the dc universe Hercules was always sort of a jackass. And if this was new 52 Superman then the arrogance would line up. But as I went through the events of the dcau in my head I just gained even more questions. Diana was suppose to fall for Superman if I remember correctly in this universe. So something must have happened during the battle that caused them to dislike one another but what?

Me: Um what about me?

She smiled closing her eyes

Diana: I must say that I have never met a god or mortal like you.

President: These super-friends saved us in our hour of need.

Lantern: We're not friends either.

Batman: Let them think that we are, it'll keep gcpd of my back and the air force off of yours.

Shazam: I don't know a team? I've got a lot of responsibilities.

Diana: As do I.

Lantern: Well I have a whole universe to protect.

Flash: come on we can do it together.

Lantern: Really can you breath and fly in space?

Superman: I can

Me: I can breathe in space.

Hal Jordan: That's not the point-

Me: Lantern if you think this is gonna be the last big threat we're ever gonna face then I've got news for you. It's a big fucking universe with insanely powerful beings in it that would make you look like nothing more thank an overgrown glow stick. The best way to protect earth is together.

Lantern : Oh whats got you so worried about mr doom?

I looked at him dead in the eye and emotionless

Me: You have no idea how high the scale of power truly goes do you?

Lantern: And you do?

Me: Yeah I do I've seen beings that can destroy entire planets by simply being on them. If we're going to fight for earths survival then it's best we do it together rather than divided.

Diana: I agree with doom, United we stand together divided and we shall fall.

Shazam: Awesome we can be like a group of super-

President: Hey do you guys have a name?

Shazam: Yes we do!

Cyborg: We do?

Shazam: Yes it's-

Me: The justice league.

President: Justice league Huh, not bad

Wonder Woman: I agree the name fits well.

Lantern: It's not awful.

Shazam: I was going to go with the eight but that works to.

Cyborg: I don't care

Batman: Neither do I.

Superman: hopefully it's a name we can all live up too.

After the press conference we all made our separate ways. I needed to set up a base of operations of I was going to get to work burning down the UAC. However I needed to find a mage that was willing to transport me to my destination.

I shuffled through my mind to thinks of mages that could take me to where I needed to go. Constantine was out cause I didn't want him anywhere near any demonic artifacts. Not sure how to contact dr fate or the tower of fate so that was out.

Zatanna seemed like my only option to were I was going. Problem was that getting to her was damn near impossible with her most likely being on tour. I then realized that cyborg could probably boom tube me to my destination. I had it recorded in my helmet back when I was with the sentinels. All I need was a portal to get there.

It seems cyborg was my only hope and unlike zatanna I knew exactly were he was.

Star labs hours later

Cyborg: And your sure this is going to work.

Me: I'm very confident in your ability cyborg.

Cyborg: But I only got them a few days ago! I'm not really sure about how most of this stuff works yet!

Me: But you were able to open boom tubes to kick all of the parademons out of earth. Now I just need you to do the same with me but with these coordinates.

Cyborg: This just seems like a very bad idea.

Me: Noted, now let's try again.

Cyborg: right

Concentrating as hard as he can cyborg begins to open a small whole in space in time.

Me: That's right keep going, keep going.

Cyborg continues to focus and the whole get bigger and bigger until it finally becomes a full boom tube.

Me: I'll speak to you through the comm I'm my helmet about the situation.

Cyborg: Alright just try and not get your self killed out there ok.

Me: I promise you cyborg that will not happen, oh and Vic, thank you for helping.

Vic smiled back at me

Vic: I'm glad to have helped man, hope you find your home out there.

I nodded at him and made my way through the portal.