Chapter 7

I don't own anything

I look at kaliback defeated form. He was a bloody mess, but the battle was over. He was a mean son of a bitch though. Gotta be careful with these new gods there a lot tougher than any of the normal demons of hell I've come across.

I then started to backtrack my way to darksieds throne room. Making my way through his place I finally found what seemed to be his main computer.

I take out the chip that had Vega on it and I slide it into the computer uploading Vega to the network.

Vega: Operating at 100% capacity. How may I assist you?

Me: Hello Vega. Remember me?

Vega: Slayer it would seem that I have you to thank for liberating me from certain death. I must thank you for saving me.

Me: It's no problem Vega but I do need your help. I need a way to get to my fortress but I also want to destroy this planet so we can't cause a power vacuum with its leader absence.

Vega: Understood, It seems we can destroy apoklips by simply creating a boom tube with no exit. Apokolisp will be sent to a universal void with no way out. However to do so you will need three keys in order to allow me access into the boom tube network. From there I can teleport us to your fortress while sending apokilps to its end.

Me: Sounds like a plan vega. Where's the first key?

Vega: They are all located from in these different parts of the planet I will use my limited use of the boom tubes to take you as close to them as I can.

Me: Understood thanks Vega.

Vega: I glad to be if assistance. Transporting you to the gladiator domes now.

Me: The what dome?

And before I can say anymore a portal opens up beneath me and and I fall into it. Next thing I see is a gate entrance to some sort of colosseum. I pry open the gate and get inside.

There were only two parademon guarding the entrance to the colosseum pit.I ran straight to the parademon before it could have time to react and tore him in half with my chainsaw. Blue and black blood spray everywhere as my chainsaw rips through his back and comes out of his shoulder.

The parademon next to looks to shocked you react to me blasting it in the head with my double barrel point blank in the face. It's face being scattered all across the floor.

I kick open the doors to the colosseum walking into the colosseum going to the middle of the court like I own the damn place. The way finder tells me that the key is up ahead through the exit of the colosseum however the doors slam shut and lock.

???: My you've been a bad boy haven't you!!

I look behind me to see an old lady in her Amir accompanied with who I think is big barda and the rest of the female furies. This had to be granny goodness no doubt about it. I didn't know she even existed in this continuity along with the other furies. Actually knockout was in the suicide squad movie so yeah makes sense she would be here.

I crack my shoulders and neck

Granny: You killed kablack, quiet impressive he was a powerful You must be punished for your sins against lord darksied.

Meanwhile as she monologues about the glory of darksied I think to myself what I'm going to want for dinner when I get back home. At first Im thinking of making a nice pot roast but I don't really have the ingredients and I don't want to go shopping. I could order pizza or something-

Granny: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!!

Me: Oh! Sorry I kind of tuned you out......your not very original and honestly you look like my grandma if she decided to get jacked it's kinda gross to be honest!!Actually I do have a question!!Should I make a pot roast tonight or just order something?!!