02, active sex life

HOT WATER WAS DEFINITELY something Daphne was not used to

HOT WATER WAS DEFINITELY something Daphne was not used to. She stood in shower, carefully making sure the water wasn't too hot before she stepped underneath the water.

"I don't think I've ever been this warm." Trinity joked from the shower next to her and Daphne smiled, hearing Teresa laugh.

"I feel like my hair is burning." Teresa spoke.

"Maybe you should turn the water colder then." Daphne suggested with a smirk.

"I can practically hear your smirk, Daph." Teresa replied.

Daphne giggled, rubbing her hands together with a bar of soap. She frowned slightly when the water turn pink from the blood on her hands. Chuck's blood.

"They have conditioner!" Trinity screamed and her sister and Teresa laughed. "God, my hair is about to look so good. And it smells like roses!"

About 15 minutes later, the three girls walked out of the shower with towels covering their bodies. The three sets of clothes sat on a bench, each of them grabbing one.

"Teresa, did Daphne and I ever tell you about what it was like getting feminine products in the Glade?" Trinity questioned as she slid a shirt over her head and Daphne laughed.

"No, why?" Teresa questioned. "I was there for like two days, I didn't need them."

"Absolutely miserable. The day after we arrived Winston held a bra in front of the entire Glade." Daphne shook her head.

"Yup, and the boys quickly learned to not touch the small crate that came with every Greenie." Trinity shrugged.

Turning around, Daphne looked in the mirror for the first time in two years. A pair of dark jeans hugged her legs, a purple long sleeve shirt to go along with it.

"Daph, your hair!" Trinity said and she turned back around to look at her sister.

"What? What's wrong?" Daphne asked, glancing at the mirror.

"It's curling up!" Her sister smiled, standing behind her and running her hands through Daphne's brown locks.

"Probably the conditioner." Daphne shrugged.

"It's finally letting your waves come out." Trinity whispered excitedly. "God, Newt's not gonna be able to take his eyes off you."

"Not that he ever does." Teresa smirked and Trinity laughed, Daphne blushing slightly as she shook her head. She turned around, grabbing a small necklace off the sink.

"Ladies, are you almost done in there?" Janson questioned from the hallway.

"Yeah she-shanks, we don't got all day." Minho shouted and Daphne rolled her eyes, hearing the other boys laugh.

"Don't want to keep the boys waiting now, do we?" Trinity smirked. "They're far too fragile for that."

"Heard that!" Minho called.