04, keeping us sane

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT (SMUT) IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AS THIS CHAPTER ISN'T CRUCIAL TO THE PLOT

"DAPH, DOWN HERE," The girl sat up in her bed, looking underneath her bed to see Newt peeking out of the air vents.

"What are you doing?" Daphne questioned, a smile rising to her face before she checked to make sure Trinity was still asleep. He climbed out of the vent, standing up.

Newt sat down next to her in the bed, getting under the covers. "I'll admit, I've also gotten used to you sleeping by my side."

"Come here," He whispered, and Daphne laid her head on his chest. Newt wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Don't want you waking up with nightmares or anything."

"Of course not." Daphne mumbled, kissing his cheek. "Thank you."

"No problem," Newt smiled, brushing some hair out of her face. "Just have to wake early so I can sneak back in the morning.

He cupped her face and kissed her lips softly. "Try to sleep, my love."

-

Daphne sighed, rubbing her eyes as she walked into the girls bathroom section once again. Newt managed to sneak back to his room in time for the security guard to come get Daphne and Trinity.

Trinity was in the cafeteria with Winston and Minho, who chose to eat breakfast before taking showers. Reaching up behind her neck, Daphne unclipped the necklace and leaving it on the sink. She stood in front of the mirror, jumping slightly when Newt walked in.

"Oh my god, Newt!" Turning around, Daphne scolded him. "How are you just sneaking everywhere?"

"I don't know, I'm a bit concerned about the security that Janson keeps bragging about." He shrugged, walking up behind her and turning her around to face the mirror.

"You have to go before someone catches you." Daphne mumbled and Newt smirked, leaning down and kissing her neck.

"Who is going to come in?" Newt whispered against her skin and Daphne backed up into his chest. "Trin is in the cafeteria, Teresa is who knows where, and no boy should come in anyways."

"Yet here you are," She replied. "Someone could still catch us."

"That didn't stop us that time in the kitchen, at the Glade." He reminded, peppering kisses against her skin.

"Or the Council Hall that one time." Daphne giggled and turned around to face him. "Fine, but we have to be quick."

Newt smiled, pulling her to him by her waist and Daphne wrapped her arms around his neck, their lips connecting for a kiss.

Their lips moved together as they backed up, Daphne eventually hitting a wall lightly. Pulling away from her lips, Newt smirked, reaching down and pulling Daphne's shirt over her head. He stepped back, slipping off his own shirt. Holding her chin gently, their lips reconnected as Newt ran his fingers along the waistline of Daphne's jeans before unbuttoning them.

Daphne pulled away for a moment, stepping out of her jeans while Newt took off his pants. She turned on the shower, a smile rising to her face as Newt cupped her face with one hand, his other hand reaching behind her back. He unclipped her bra, leaving wet kisses all over her neck as they entered the shower. Hot water poured on them, making goosebumps cover both of them bodies as they kissed. Daphne slid her bra off before untying Newt's boxers.

Newt reached down again, sliding his hand into her underwear until Daphne moaned quietly, causing him to smirk. He turned her around, moving her hair to the side so he could kiss her neck again. His hand slid her underwear down her legs before going back up to play with her clit, Daphne began to pant softly. Newt's other hand went to her chest, squeezing her breasts as he whispered, "You like that, my love?"

She nodded, trying her best not to moan as Newt slid another finger inside her, beginning to move in and out. Daphne mumbled, "Stop teasing."

"Just gotta get you prepped." Newt promised, moving his fingers faster and Daphne accidentally let out a moan. "Darling, I want to hear you, believe me, but we have to be quiet, okay?"

"Okay." Daphne whispered and Newt began to move his fingers again, making her closed her mouth tightly. He turned her around, leaning her forward so her face was nestled into his neck, muffling her soft moans.

Daphne's moans grew slightly louder as Newt's fingers moved faster, moving in and out of her while she got closer and closer to her release. She gasped slightly when Newt pulled his fingers out, leaving Daphne feeling empty.

"You ready?" Newt mumbled, kissing Daphne's neck, sucking on the skin gently. She nodded eagerly, running her fingers through her wet hair as water poured down on both of them. He slid down his boxers, revealing his erection which made both of them blush. "Tell me if anything hurts, tell me if you want me to stop."

"I know." Daphne nodded, smiling at his words that he said every time. She jumped up slightly, her legs wrapping around Newt's waist as he pressed her against the wall to hold her up. His tip teased her folds and Daphne glared at her boyfriend, making him smirk before he moved inside her slowly. She gasped softly, closing her eyes from the slightly. He held her hand, holding it against the wall while he kissed her neck, giving her time to adjust. He sunk into her further when she nodded.

"Can I move?" Newt whispered and Daphne nodded again. He began to thrust slowly, moving in and out while Daphne moved her hips, signaling him to move faster. Newt smiled and pulled out for a moment before quickly sinking into her. Daphne bit her lip tightly, holding back a moan as Newt quickly thrusted, finding a rhythm. He continued to snap his hips back and forth until Newt saw a certain look in Daphne's eyes, the girl gasping. He smiled, knowing he found the spot, "There it is."

"Oh my god, Newt." Daphne mumbled as he thrusted over and over again, continuously hitting her spot. She clenched around him, making Newt moan.

"You feel so good." He groaned softly, the sound of skin hitting skin filling the shower. Newt used his other hand to reach between their bodies, beginning to run her clit again and Daphne moaned into his neck. "Come on darling."

His thrusts began to get sloppy and his hand moved faster, both of them moaning as they both drew closer to their release. Daphne squeezed Newt's hand, closing her eyes as she came, making the blond boy smile. He continued to thrust through her release before pulling out of her quickly. She reached below, palming him until he came, biting his lip.

Daphne whispered, kissing his cheek. "You make me feel like I'm high on dopamine."

"Is your favorite pass time using words I don't know" Newt whispered back.

"It means I'm in love with you. I love you." Daphne smiled and Newt cupped her face, kissing her nose before she giggled.

"I love you too." He whispered. "Can I let you down?"

"Oh, definitely not." She shook her head, knowing her legs were still shaky and they both laughed. "But we have to go."

"Yeah," Newt sighed, running his fingers through her wet hair as he looked at her in adoration. "You know you're keeping me sane, right? This place— Everything right now is absolutely crazy, but you, love— You make it worth it."

"You need to stop being cheesy before you make me cry." Daphne joked, kissing his cheek. "Trust me, you are my sanity."

A NOTE FROM KAY !!
yes i wrote smut. and you would do it to for a check! i was an employee, and i was going to get employee of the month, and that's on period.

if u understand that reference ily