06, always been wicked

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!" Minho and Trinity both stuck out their hands, her having paper and Minho having rocks

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!" Minho and Trinity both stuck out their hands, her having paper and Minho having rocks. The brunette smiled, covering his hand with hers.

"I win, again." Trinity grinned. "You suck at this game."

"Oh no, I'm never gonna have a career in rock, paper, scissors." Minho complained sarcastically and Trinity laughed. The two sat on a bed in the boys bunk, the other boys around them.

"Wait, wait, quiet," Winston shushed them, jumping down from the top bunk. Everyone stood up, surprised when Thomas and Aris climbed out of the vents. Thomas had a terrified look on his face, and now that she thought about it, Trinity has never seen him that scared.

"Thomas, what's wrong?" Trinity asked, growing worried.

"We gotta go right now." Thomas said frantically, grabbing sheets off the bed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Minho questioned. "What do you mean, "We gotta go?"

"We gotta go. They're coming for us." Thomas said.

"What happened in there?" Frypan looked at the brunette boy.

"Aris, what happened?" Trinity turned to him.

"Thomas, can you just calm down and talk to us." Newt tried to reason with him.

"She's still alive." He whispered as he tied the sheets around the door, trying to restrain it.

"Who's she?" Frypan asked. "Teresa?"

"Ava." Trinity guessed and Thomas nodded but the girl shook her head. "That's not possible, we watched her die."

"Will you just turn around and talk to us?" Newt begged.

"It's WICKED!" Thomas screamed, making Trinity jump. "It's still WICKED. It's always been WICKED."

Newt's eyes widened as she scanned the room, remembering Daphne wasn't here. "Shit."

Thomas grabbed a mattress, slamming it against the door. Newt ran over, looking at Thomas sternly. "Thomas. What did you see?"

-

"We have to find Daphne." Trinity insisted as the Gladers and Aris climbed through the vents.

"She's right, Thomas, I'm not leaving without her." Newt agreed.

"Don't worry," Thomas kicked open the vent and stood up in the hallway. "We're getting her and Teresa."

The group climbed out of the vents but Aris stayed, speaking, "You guys go ahead. There's something I gotta do."

"What are you talking about?" Thomas questioned.

"Trust me, it's important. You guys wanna get outta here, right?" The shorter boy promised. "Just go."