03, not too unlucky

"WHAT TOOK YOU TWO so long?" Frypan asked as Daphne and Trinity walked into the cafeteria, sitting down at the table with all the Gladers

"Love, you look exhausted." Newt whispered while she sat down next to him, resting her head in her hands as she rested against the table. "What did they do to you? Daphne—"

"I'm fine," She cut him off, leaning her head on Newt's shoulder, the blond wrapping his arm around Daphne's shoulders. "I've written the answers to so many equations, I feel like my fingers are gonna fall off. I'm dizzy, I feel like I'm gonna vomit from how long I've been staring at a screen."

"Okay, do you want me to get you water or something to eat?" Newt offered, brushing some hair out of her face gently and Daphne shook her head. "Are you sure?"

"Water, please." Daphne said softly and he nodded, kissing her forehead before he stood up, walking away from the table. "Who are all these kids?"

"Kids from other mazes." Winston answered and Daphne's eyes widened.

"Seriously? Oh my god." She mumbled. "And here I was thinking we were special."

"So, what special thing did they do to you two?" Minho glanced between Daphne and Trinity.

"Peed in a cup, answered hella personal questions." Trinity listed.

"Personal questions?" Minho looked at her.

"Sex life questions." Trinity answered bluntly and Daphne gave her a look as Newt sat down next to her, eyes wide.

"Sorry, what?" Newt questioned, looking at Daphne. "Actually?"

"Yeah," Daphne nodded and Newt handed her a bottle of water. "She asked the last time we—"

"Oh my god, you're serious." He mumbled.

"So the last time Newt and Daphne shucked, probably the helicopter ride here." Minho smirked and the couple rolled their eyes.

"Do you actually think that we can't control ourselves?" Daphne mumbled and Newt smirked at her.

"Wait, why would they need to know those things?" Winston asked hesitantly.

"This one I can actually answer," Daphne sighed, rubbing her eyes. "To make sure we don't have any STDS, to make sure we're not pregnant—"

"What?" Newt and Minho exclaimed in unison and the sisters let out laughs.

"You're not, right?" Minho looked at Trinity.

"No!" Trinity shook her head, rolling her eyes. "You dumb shank, we had sex a year ago! If I was pregnant, the baby would've been here by now, idiot!"

"Hold on, what?" Daphne's voice raised slightly, her jaw dropped in shock and her eyes wide. "There is so much to unpack here."

"You two shucked?" Newt questioned, a surprised look on his face that matched Frypan's and Winston's.