11, somebody i used to know

A SMILE ROSE TO DAPHNE's face as she looked out the window, sitting next Trinity, who sat in between her and Minho in a car that Jorge borrowed from Marcus, Aris next to Minho

A SMILE ROSE TO DAPHNE's face as she looked out the window, sitting next Trinity, who sat in between her and Minho in a car that Jorge borrowed from Marcus, Aris next to Minho. Newt sat in the passenger's seat, and Brenda, Thomas, Teresa, and Frypan sat in the third row. The car slowly came to a stop, and Jorge stepped out, the kids following him while he spoke, "Well, I guess we're on foot."

Daphne and Trinity smiled at each other slightly while they grabbed their bags. Their smiles disappeared when they heard the sound of gunshots. Trinity pushed Daphne down to the ground, covering her little sister's head while using her backpack to cover her own head. Jorge screamed, "Get down! Take cover!"

Newt's eyes widened and he turned around, looking for Daphne before Minho grabbed his shoulder and pulled him behind the car.

"Hey, is everyone okay out there?" Thomas shouted.

"We're fine." Teresa replied, who hid behind another car with Brenda and Aris.

"Daph?" Newt called softly.

"I'm good." She replied.

"Alright, anyone know where those bloody shots came from?" Newt yelled.

"That son of a bitch, Marcus. He led us into an ambush." Jorge shook his head.

"What do we do?" Thomas asked while Jorge took a small rectangle out of his bag, handing it to Thomas.

"We gotta create a diversion. You get ready to chuck it." Jorge instructed before yelling, "Everybody! Get set to sprint back to the truck! And hold your ears!"

"Stay behind me." Trinity whispered and Daphne nodded.

"Ready? One... Two—"

"Drop it." Daphne heard another voice and her eyes widened. She glanced up, seeing two girls holding large guns right at Thomas and Jorge. "Now! I said drop it! On your feet. Let's go."

"Let's go! Move!" The blonde demanded, not moving her gun. "Back up!"

"You two, over here now!" The girl yelled at Newt and Minho, the two standing up and walking over. Trinity and Daphne slowly stood up, holding up their arms as they walked over. "Move. Slowly."

Daphne looked at the two girls, her eyes squinting slightly while she tried to figure out why they looked so familiar. The first girl spoke, "Aris?"

The group glanced at the shorter boy, who's jaw dropped while he stepped forward. "Oh, my God. Harriet?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Harriet pulled down her mask, hugging the boy tightly while the blonde did the same, smiling. Daphne slowly made her way to Newt's side, who looked at Sonya.

"Aris, you're lucky we didn't shoot your dumb ass." Sonya smiled.

"She looks familiar." Daphne whispered to her boyfriend.