twenty-four.

chapter twenty-four

hey everyone, think you should check out this stream :) twitch

hey everyone, think you should check out this stream :) twitch.tv/goldengirl

IRENA'S HEART THUNDERS AS she reads over the tweet. The notification has just buzzed through her phone. Days and days of testing her streams for George and Clay have ensured that her stream runs smoothly, but she's still a bit concerned with the set-up of her stream.

The chat starts flooding. Filling with messages. Confusion. Irena waits a few minutes before switching from the starting soon screen to her camera feed.

"Hi, hi. I know everyone is probably confused," she laughs nervously. "I'll start by introducing myself." She waves once, glancing into her camera. "Hi everyone, I'm Irena. You might've heard my voice before. I'm sure there's a few of you that have put the pieces together."

Her cheeks flame as the voice pipes up from behind her. "Hi chat."

The chat goes faster than Irena thought was possible. She chuckles again, pointing in the rough direction of the hidden couch.

"Yeah. So, sitting over there is someone you guys know well. Dream's been helping me set up streaming and stuff, but I actually work with Karl and Mr. Beast on a lot of graphics with their channels." She avoids mentioning just why Dream is sitting in her living room. "This is just gonna be a get-to-know me stream. I've got donos set up if you guys want to ask questions, but no affiliate yet for subs or anything. Don't ask anything stupid, my mods know what to go through," she laughs lightheartedly.

That's another thing she's been working with. Dream and Sapnap's mods ( George too, but most of his moderators are also Nick's ). Just to make sure there's no rude messages in her first official stream.

But there was one question she'd instructed them to let through. It's almost the first donation that flashes across the screen.

Are you dating Dream?

His telltale laugh swoops across the apartment. "That was quick," he calls. Irena smirks.

"Wanna answer?"

"Sure. Yes, chat. We are."

"Now don't get too excited," Irena splays her fingers before the camera. "We don't live too close to each other so he won't be here every stream. Just moral support and to clear some things up for this one."

"Well, doesn't mean I won't be in VC."

"Stream hog," she laughs. She's the only one that sees his exaggerated frown. "He's pouting, chat."

The next dono pops up.

How long have you been dating?

"Few months. What is it...June?"

"Yeah. Since December," Clay answers.

Hi Irena! I love your background. What are you going to stream? Would you ever consider an apartment tour?