The first kiss 💗

* You are a single mother of twins a boy and a girl named Elijah and Lauryn. You work as a attorney in New York. That is where Scarlett decided to start a business and come to you to be her attorney of her business*

In the present

Y/n and Scarlett where at the grand opening of Scarlett business. Scarlett was nervous so you took her hand in your and rubbed her thumb against Scarlett hand it seems to be calming her down. You whisper " hey I'm here it's ok I got you for whatever you need it's ok," you see her start to blush at your words. She said " I know."

The Grand opening is starting and Scarlett goes up for her speech " I want to thank everyone who help me get were I'm at today, you guys don't know how much a dream come true this is to me I have always want to open my own business, with out our further do, but thank you to my attorney y/n, my daughter rose, and my siblings for everything." You hand her the big red scissors to cut the ribbon. The crowd goes wild. The crowd full of family, paparazzi, and fans of Scarlett.

Later that night

You and Scarlett were on your way to your hotel room that right along side of Scarlett. You guys were both completely drunk and walking into thing. You make to Scarlett room and you go for it you just kiss her and she kisses you back after a few minutes you guys pull away for air. You were going to say something but no word came out. Scarlett unlocked her hotel door and pull you in. " Want to watch a movie," Scarlett said. " Of course" you say. You nervous sit on the bed and pull off your heels and slowly take your dress off that your had wore to the event, Scarlett hands your some pjs to put on. You don't go in the bathroom you changed in front of Scarlett. You start to feel hands on you but you say " scar I would love too but we are drunk and that not good thing to do." Scar says " Y/n I'm in love with you like in love in love"

You are in the bed next to Scarlett when got of know were you asked Scarlett to be your girlfriend " of course y/n." She pulls you into a long passionate kiss.