The Morning Routine

Y/n POV
I wake you to the most gorgeous women in the world in my arms, I don't move because still asleep that when she starts moving and finally she looks at me with those gorgeous green eyes that make me feel amazing.

" Morning beautiful" kissing her on the cheek " morning my love" " I have to go shower you can come if you want" " I would love too join you". I stand up and she stands up after me I hit the back of her leg signaling for her to jump. We walk into the bathroom I sit her on the counter , and turn the shower on. I walk back over to her I pull her shirt off and unlatch her bra and put it on the floor then I take my clothes off I pick her back up and walk into the shower. I start to kiss her neck making her moan and move my hand down her waist pull her closer I slap her ass then slide my finger into her pussy making her moan and she so hard to yell to prevent the kids from waking up. I pull my finger out making her whine about it, we finish shower I hand her some yoga pants and a sport bra and I put the same thing on.
Scarlett POV
Walking into the bathroom to find y/n looking at her phone with tears in her eyes
" What wrong darling"
" It's their dad"
"Who's dad baby"
"Elijah and Lauryn"
"What he do"
" He's trying to take full custody of the kids"
" Why"
"He said I'm alway go places and leaving the kids with the nanny and I never take care you them"
" Y/n it's ok we are going to get though this. I have you and the kids and we are going to get the best attorney we can find."
"Ok Scarlett I love you"
" Love you too y/n"
Time skip
We are sitting on the couch when the baby monitor tell us the babies are awake
Y/n POV
I look at Scarlett. We both get up and start up the stairs to get the baby we make it there I pick up Lauryn and Scarlett picks up Elijah. We go down stair where I breastfeed Elijah and Lauryn.
" Hi"
"Yes" Scarlett says
"Move in with me and the kids I know it's fast but I love you and I want to wake to you everyday in my arms"
" I ''
" You don't have to answer now just know the option always on the table"
"Y/n I would be honor to move in with you"
You put the kids down and pull Scarlett into a long passionate kiss.