Christmas Eve

Scarlett POV

Today is Christmas Eve and we decided to have a few people over.

This morning Zyla and I finished wrapping the gift for the kids, and Rose. When Zyla went to the store I quickly wrapped her gifts. I had to turn on her location so I could see when she was on her way home.

We can't put the gifts under the tree because they are on there way home and if they see the gifts they will be mad because they want Santa to put his gifts first.

Cole and Colin are bring the kids home tonight but they are coming back Christmas morning. We are going to have a breakfast for Christmas but today we are having dinner nothing to major.

" Baby mama where are you" I say walking downstairs
" in my office" she responded

I walk into her office and see her typing something

" what are you typing baby"
" a email to my boss"
" ok babe I'm going to Starbucks what do you want"
" can you get me a Iced Caffè Latte"
" ok babe i will be right back"
" okay be safe"

I walk out to Zyla car because I'm not moving her car to get in my car. This is the car I brought Zyla for her birthday it's a 2021 Dodge Hellcat and she loves it if she knows I'm driving it she will probably knock me out or fuck me till I can't walk. I start her car and drive off to Starbucks

Zyla POV

When Scarlett left my office I finished my email to my boss. Next year I was finally open my attorney office.

I walk downstairs and I hear a car start up. I'm going to knock her out for touching my car, but I'm going to let it slip since I was in the Christmas Spirit.

____________ time skip bc I'm lazy _________

3rd person

It was time for people to start coming and Zyla and Scarlett made some small things because people weren't staying long.

Scarlett was in the kitchen when she heard the garage door open and heard Zyla talking to someone. Of course Scarlett looks around the corner and sees Zyla talking to Cole about something.

" Hey Cole thanks for coming" Scarlett says
" yeah no problem" Cole says and walks off
" Babe come here" Scarlett says to Zyla
" Yes babe" Zyla says
" why were you talking to Cole"
" he's a guest and the father of my children" Zyla says in a dull tone
" I know that but why were you over there talking" she ask
" we put the kids cars together" Zyla says
" Why didn't you tell me" Scar says
" Scar are you jealous that I was talking to Cole"
" yeah I'm not going to lie about it"

Zyla walks over to scar and pull her into a hug and tell her she has nothing to worry about.

All the people were there and we were sitting on the couch watching a Christmas movie and eating food. We all did a secret Christmas gift exchange. I had Chase, and Chris Evans had me. Scarlett had Lili, and Eve ( Scarlett friend ) had scar.

Zyla POV

I gave Chase a blanket, and Gucci man-bag. Chris gave me a gift card for chipotle, and different pictures of the kids and scar. Scar gave lili a Louis Vuitton wallet and shirt. Eve gave Scar a Chanel purse, and keychain of me and the kids.

After we exchanged all of our gifts it was time for everyone who drinks to take a shot and kiss their significant other or a person that was single in the room.

We took our shot and Scarlett and I kiss and we were surprised when Chase kissed Lili(the nanny).

We danced and it was time for people to leave and go home. Some people had to Uber home because they were to drunk to drive. ( remember never drink and drive)

We got the kids in the bed. We had a different babysitter for tonight since lili was at the Christmas party. We all decided to sleep in one room tonight so we can all wake up on Christmas morning together.

Scar and I did our night routine and showered.

12:45 am

I got up to put all the gifts under the tree and I had to quickly unarmed the house so I could get the toys car out the garage. I got scar gifts out and I went back to bed. And went back to sleep with my beautiful family together and some how Elijah got on my chest and fall asleep.

________________

Christmas Day will probably be out tomorrow or late tonight.
Much love have safe travels and kiss your family ❤️<3