The First Date

Previously
You are on the bed next to Scarlett when out of nowhere you ask Scarlett to be your girlfriend "of course y/n." She pulls you into a long passionate kiss
_______________________________

The next morning you wake you to kiss the sun beams in on you groan. You roll over to to bury your face in Scarlett back, scar wakes up and laughs at your actions. " WHAT SO FUNNY" " you."  You fall back asleep

                        After twenty minutes

You wake up to someone kissing all over your face, "stop that it tickles" " when you get up I will stop." She doesn't stop so you roll over and you are know straddling her lap " I told you to stop" you starting kissing her then moving down her neck then you stop and get off of her. She whines.  " You can't do that" " I just did so technically I can do that" you start to get dressed " where are you going cutie" " I have to get home to my kids love" "ok" " Wait what are you doing thing even" "nothing why" " I want take your on a date if you are ok with that" " I would love too" " I will pick you up around 6:45 so be ready" "ok." You turn and tell scar to come here, you hit the back of her leg signaling for her to jump. You start kiss * after ten minutes *

                                Scarlett POV
We stop and y/n leave but forgot her phone so I  pick it up to see you lock Screen is her kids (the one above) I aww when her sees the picture but I was interrupted by you knocking on the door. "I think you left something" " yeah." Y/n grabs the phone, we kiss , then she leavings again. I go and lay on the bed think about the future me and y/n could have together. I got up and start packing to leave the hotel when my phone starts to ring I pick it up to see it's my daughter Rose. " Hi baby" "hi mom" " what's going on" "nothing much I just wanted to see what you were doing" " nothing about to leave the hotel" " ok. Mom" " yes love" " what happened with you and y/n because you guys left together" " nothing she asked me to be her girlfriend I-" " wait what" I laugh into the phone " before you cut me off I was going to say I said yes" " MOM I'm so excited for you" ( Scarlett and Colin got a divorce that nearly made scar go absolute crazy) " thank you baby" " mom I have to go because my friends are waiting for me" " ok baby be safe" we hang up the phone.

                                   Y/N POV
I walk into the house to see the babysitter feeding my kids breakfast. I wash my hands and ask her how did they do, with them only being six months I know some they sometimes have hard times going to sleep still. I help her feed them breakfast and I pay her and she was on her way but she would be back around 5:46
                                 Time skip
I got off the couch to go shower while the kids were asleep on my bed. After the shower I get dressed in a black dress that stop a little under my ass.

I stop what I'm doing to open the door for the babysitter I tell her they are on my bed sleep and she can just wait down here if she what or come a help me finish getting ready

I stop what I'm doing to open the door for the babysitter I tell her they are on my bed sleep and she can just wait down here if she what or come a help me finish getting ready. I finish putting on my makeup get my Louis Vuitton bag and help the babysitter with the kids I kiss them and walk to get in my car. I text Scarlett

                             Scarlett POV I got up change into a dark blue dress put a little makeup on and just in time for Y/n to pull into the drive way

                             Scarlett POV
I got up change into a dark blue dress put a little makeup on and just in time for Y/n to pull into the drive way. I smile and she gets out the car to open the door I give her a kiss ' I miss her lips ' I thought to myself. She walks around and get into her car "where are we going" " it's a surprise"   We start talking and I ask her what her kids named were she says "Elijah and Lauryn" " those are cute names" " thank you"  I told her I seen a her Lock Screen when she left her phone " me and there dad are not the closest so I have them most of the time because he like to party and leave them with his mom." " well they have the great mom on the planet" and she says " maybe one day the great step mom" I blush.
We get to the restaurant we sit in the the booth. We order she get a steak and fries and I get the same thing. After the food we walk out the restaurant to see paparazzi. I hide behind y/n she walk to the car and open the door then gets on her side instead of going to my home y/n ask " hey do you mind just staying a my house for tonight" " sure I would love too"  she puts her hand my thigh. After ten minutes we pull into her drive way.
                                  Y/n POV
I walk around and open Scarlett door she gets out and we share a long passionate kiss. We walk thru the door and I see the babysitter holding Lauryn because she was fussy I pick her and pay the babysitter and she was on her way. I asked Scarlett if she was all right if I breastfeed Lauryn " it's fine where is your son" " he in my room you can go see him go up the stairs and turn right the last door on the end." "Ok"
                              Scarlett POV
I walk up the stair to y/n room to see Elijah asleep in the bed. I was about to turn to go see y/n but Elijah woke up so I pick him up and lay down with him and he fell back asleep and so do I.
                                 Y/n POV
I just finish breastfeeding Lauryn. So I walk up stair to see Scarlett and Elijah asleep. I pick you Elijah and put him in his room a long with Lauryn. I walk back into the room wake scar up to help her change out of her dress, then I get into pjs and fell asleep with Scarlett in my arms. Gn