Thank you

16 year before

Scarlett POV

My family and I  just found out I have a stalker. I am a little scared, so I don't leave the house unless I'm going on set.

We decided to move to a more secluded area with a gate. I cops said he was a white tall man with blue eyes and brown hair. He drives a red truck.

After moving and getting everything situated it's time to go back to set for the film 'An American Rhapsody.'

_________________________________
3 months later

I was taking some trash out outside when a man ask if I had a doggie bag. I said wait and walk inside and got him one but when I walked back outside he was nowhere in sight.

As I was walking back inside someone pushed me inside. It was him James Lane, my stalker.

He pushed me inside I screamed but no one was home, my parents were at a friend, my siblings were at my grandparents or a friend. I didn't go because I had a lot of homework.

He pushed my up stair to my room and threw me on the bed. He started to rip off my clothes. I screamed and kick but he was no match.

After he was finished he kissed me one last time. He kissed me a total of 128 times I kept count because I didn't want to think of anything else. I was numb. He slapped me, threw me, and he came inside me.

I was scared I just laid there limp. I was naked he ripped my bra, underwear, shirt, and shorts.

My mom finally walked in and saw me. She asked what happen all I could do was cry.

" baby what happened"
" he he he"

That all I could say

" baby who is he"
" James mom James. James R**e me"
" WHAT"

She called my dad and they called the police department. They finally took me to the hospital where they race an r**e kit.

They took me back to a hotel with 24/7 security guards. I called my boyfriend at the time and he said " why did you go outside"
" I was throwing away trash"
" What hotel are you at I will come by"

I told him the location and we fell asleep on the phone.

_____________ 3 weeks later______________

I missed my period and I'm scared. I go into my parents' room and get a pregnancy test from my mom.

I take the test now I have to wait 3 minutes.

After 3 minutes the test come back positive and I scream to the top of my lungs

" honey what's wrong," my mom says running in
" He got me pregnant"
"Are you sure"
" Yeah I missed my period and I took a test"
" let me see"

I show her the test and she walks over to me and just holds me.
" what do you want to do"
" I'm going to finish the pregnancy and then give it up for adoption"
" ok we have to tell your dad"
" I know. Mom what if dad hates me for finishing the pregnancy"
" baby no"

After my dad got home from work I told
" What do you want to do scar"
" I told mom I want to finish the pregnancy and then give it up for adoption"
" it's your decision"
" baby tomorrow we are taking you to see a doctor"
" ok can I go to bed"
" yeah"
" sure honey"

We went to the doctor and they said I'm 2 weeks pregnant. I have to start taking prenatal to make sure they get the vitamins they need.

_____________7 months later ____________

I found out I'm having a twin and they are boys. I also found great parents for the kids. They told me that they couldn't get pregnant.

I'm now 7 months and 3 weeks pregnant. I can't see my feet. I stop doing movies. After all, I don't leave the house because I don't people to know.

Every night I talk to them and let them know how much I love them even though they didn't come from a happy outcome. They kick a lot and move a lot.

They also are always on my bladder so I'm peeing every two seconds.

______________after birth_______________

After 15 pushes they are finally in the world. The adoption parent let me hold them and they stay in my room until we were discharged. They named Chase and Carson and I picked the middle name.

August 29, 2001
Chase Grayson Jones - 6 pounds 4 ounces
Carson Capote Jones - 6 pounds 2 ounces

Back to reality

" you remembered our birth weight," Chase asked
" of course how could I forget" I respond
" Wow" Zyla responded
" what baby" I wipe her tears away
" I'm sorry I am"
" you have nothing to be sorry for. I would pull you on my lap but I have no room"
" It's Ok"
" mom I mean Scarlett"
" you can call me mom if you want"
" mom why did you keep us"
" because I don't believe in abortion"
" I'm glad you didn't mom," Rose says
" so mom when are giving birth," Carson asked
" any day now"
" When you give birth can I come. Not I'm the room but can I be at the hospital"
" of course you don't have to ask. What if you guys stay here and if the time comes we just go to the hospital as a family"
" that would be nice" they all responded
" baby I have great news. James has been given the life with no parole."
" that great news baby thank you"
" no, thank you for telling us that"
" you guys should know"
" I love you guys"
" We love you too baby mama"