2

He found Yoongi by the Zeus' fist. It was a place Yoongi comes to clear his mind. He settles down on a rock by Yoongi's feet as he look up at him eyes squinting.

"Did you see blackjack? I didn't saw him when I got back."

"Yeah. I took him back to the stables." Yoongi nodded absent-mindedly.

"So I guess Nyssa found you by your expression."

"Uh huh."

"What did you tell her then?" He asked curiously.

"Of course I said yes."

That took him by suprise. "You said yes already. You could have thought about it. This is a huge deal."

"I know this is a huge deal. Argo II can help you guys. I can help you. You are going on this quest. That's why I said yes. If Argo succeeds then I am going to be so happy."

"Of course Argo is going to succeed. You made it."

"It's not fully mine. The real owner of bunker 9 needs his credit."

"Of course he did an amazing job. But you did too. Have I ever told you I'm proud of you?" He smiled teasingly because he knew how the older responded to heart touching words.

"Shut up. Just shut your mouth." Yoongi snapped though there was no heat in it. "Don't utter one more word".

"Aww.. Yoongi's ears are turning red. Looks like he's blushing." He sang earning a smack from the older.

He would have said more but one of Yoongi's brothers, Chris came running towards them.

"Hey Yoongi! Nyssa is asking for you. We probably need to get to work."

"Yeah. I'm coming Chris." He yelled then patted him on his back. "I need to get to work. See you after dinner."

"Yeah see you." He muttered with a smile as the older slid down the rocks and started walking away.

He was at his table after scrapping down a portion of his food in offering to his father, eating alone like most of the time. Chiron had a strict rule that one must sit at their own table. But Yoongi sometimes eat with him. If Chiron has ever seen them he hasn't said anything yet.

His mind was repeating the prophecy in loop and he was so lost in it that when he felt someone sit infront of him he startled real bad. On focusing he realised it was Jin.
(Let's just believe sitting at another table is not forbidden, just not favoured.)

"Woah. You scared me." Jin said amused.

"What do you mean I scared you. You are the one who scared me." He closed his eyes trying to get his heart to calm down.

"Your startled face just scared me more." Jin bit back a smile as his boyfriend sat next to him.

"Uhh..." He stuttered looking between them questioningly.

"Oh. We just thought getting to know each other would be nice." Namjoon explained.

"Oh. So I guess you guys decided come afterall."

"Yeah..." Jin shrugged awkwardly which made a smile break out of him. Seeing him smile must have surprised the couple because they had eyes wide open, food stuck halfway to mouth.

His smile quickly vanished when someone sat next to him with a long cheerful 'hey'.It was Hosoek an Apollo kid who was pretty nice who was Taehyung's bestfriend. And that's what made him tense. Standing opposite to him next to Jin was Taehyung.