27

The camp was getting ready for war. All demigods working with the information they had given them. The Hephaestus cabin built celestial bronze cannons. They had more weapons made. The Ares cabin trained the demigods hard. Chiron asked for help from the Party Ponies, his family. And their ship reached Atlantic.

The Stymphalian Birds had been a menace. Yoongi was annoyed by fixing the mast two times already and then they landed on the ocean. He felt a bit seasick at first and he tried to get used to it. The sun was setting and he kept his eyes on the horizon imagining he was at the beach back in camp. Jimin came to stand near him.

"Are you still not feeling well?" Jimin asked.

"Please don't talk about it." He groaned, making Jimin chuckle. He was still a little pale.

"You hair is longer." Jimin said, maybe trying to distract him as he tucked the long strands on hair behind his ears. It was working.

"You don't like it?" He asked teasing.

"No. I like it a lot."

"You do?" He asked surprised. "But I might cut it. It's a bit of a problem during fighting monsters."

"You could tie it up? What made you grow it out in the first place?" Jimin asked.

"Maybe I thought my dad looked cool in long hair." He said jokingly.

"He has long hair?" Jimin asked. He noticed the slight shift in his voice.

"Yeah." He turned to look at Jimin's face and it was clear the other was sad. Jimin gazed at the ocean longingly.

"Don't worry you'll meet him." He assured.

Jimin turned to look at him with a grateful smile. But then it turned into a wide wicked one."Don't you think it's a little early for meet each other's parents stage?" Jimin asked teasingly. He rolled his eyes, but he knew he must be blushing right now. Jimin started laughing at that.

"Are you laughing at me?" He frowned offended and he tried to walk away playfully.

"No. No, please don't go. I am sorry." Jimin clung onto his hand dragging him back close to him.After a few seconds of comfortable silence Jimin said. "Yeah, I wish I could meet him. But under better circumstances."

"This all will be over soon." He said. Jimin paused before whispering

"I am scared." He looked at Jimin's face again. "I am scared if something will happen to one of us."

"Don't be." He said. "You are all gonna return safe. I promise."

"You can't promise something like that." Jimin frowned.

"I am the son of Hades. I know that you all are going to make it back."

Jimin frowned at him. "Why are you saying you and not we?"

Jungkook looked away. "Well I am the Death boy. So I kind of always give off that vibe.""Please don't joke about that." Jimin pleaded. "I-" he tensed before completing the sentence. Jimin tensing up made his nerves tingle too.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Jimin-"

"Call the others." Jimin said nervous. "Now! Something's coming."

He didn't wait for an explanation and hurried, yelling out other's names. The ship lurched to one side.
"Yoongi!" he yelled.

Festus whirred in alarm and blew flames into the night sky. The ship's bell rang.