10

Days started flying faster than he expected. Argo II, Yoongi's ship, was almost completed. They were leaving camp half blood in two days.

"What's the Doors of Death?" He asked after Taehyung recited the prophecy to him.

"The Doors of Death are the personal gateways used by the death god Thanatos' to enter and exit the Underworld."

"Why are we going to it?"

"Don't know."

"Where is it?"

"Don't know that too."

"Why should we go to Alaska?"

".... Don't know." At his pissed expression Taehyung laughed, then continued to clean his sword and shield.

"So let me get this straight. The seven of us are going to some place just so the prophecy said so, without knowing what it has in store for us. Then we should go to some door which we have no idea where is, for whatever reason". His raised his eyebrows at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Pretty much." Taehyung laughed again.

"Is that how these quests work all the time?"

"Not always. Sometimes the prophecy is a bit more clear or sometimes not. We just figure it out on our way." When his face still didn't looked convinced Taehyung continued with a sigh. "Sometimes the gods helps us." That surprised him.

"I thought gods were not supposed to be involved in our lives."

"They are not. But on quest they sometimes guide us, not directly always. Sometimes just in dreams."

"Dreams...." He mumbled lost in thought.

"Yeah dreams have a lot of significance to us demigods. Whatever we are seeing has something to do with what's happening. Sometimes it's visions of past, present or future. Sometimes messages. You should always look out for dreams. But sometimes it's not really pleasant. We have nightmares too."

"Hey Taehyung! Jimin!" Someone shouted for them from a distance. They both turned to see it was Jin with Namjoon, their hands intertwined.

They greeted him back simultaneously. Jin waved at them happily as Namjoon was talking to another camper. They watched as Namjoon trying to drag Jin away as soon as he was finished with the camper. Jin was in the middle of shouting greetings at other campers.

He turned to Taehyung. "Aren't we all like related?" He motioned towards the camp.

Taehyung must have got what he was trying to ask for because he snickered. "Yeah..?"

"So.. the dating each other is fine?" He asked embarrassed.

"Demigods don't live for as long as an average mortal. So if you want to have a boyfriend or girlfriend who knows how you are running away from monsters all the time, you get one from here. Being related doesn't really matter. You see Zeus married Hera, his sister. Hades, his niece Persephone. It's common." Taehyung explained with the still teasing smile.

"Oh okay. So you really gonna do something about that Aphrodite girl?" The question must have caught Taehyung off-guard because he choked.

"Uh.. wha-what? What Aphrodite girl?" Taehyung refused to meet his eyes.

"You are really obvious Taehyung. Hosoek and I talk about it all the time. The tension between you two is undeniable."

"Jimin. Just.. don't even bother." The sad face of Taehyung wiped the smile of him own face.