8

Jungkook

He was a demigod. Having keen ears is something they need in their everyday life. The light stomps of feet in the quiet sun set caught his attention. Looking back he saw someone not too far away, walking with their head hanging low, face scrunched. He recognised him as the new guy, now without the crutch. He just turned back around, his fingers still busy with the seashell he had found. He heard the guy stop, sigh heavily many times before the footsteps returned again. But instead of going away they seemed to come towards him. That had confused him.

That night he dreamt again. This time of someone drowning the scene shifted to a pair of eyes glowing gold, then to an army of monsters and some more which didn't make any sense to him. He woke up sometime early in the morning, the sky not dark anymore. He couldn't bother going back to sleep, so he just laid there mind empty of thoughts.

He went to the climbing wall with Yoongi and returned fortunately without a trip to the infirmary. Well Yoongi didn't need to worry about that since he doesn't get burns. Plus side of being son of Hephaestus or specifically having the power of pyrokinesis. Combat training with Sherman was tiring. He always used the bronze sword in training because most the campers were afraid of Stygian Iron. Yoongi though, made him train with it because that was his weapon and he should be the most familiar with it.

He told Yoongi about his dreams. Yoongi guessed the ice land was supposed to be in Alaska but didn't knew who could be the people who's voices he heard or what they were talking about. The army of monsters were obvious enough. They have to fight them. But the drowning and golden eyes, not obvious enough.

Jimin

Taehyung woke him up by a knock on the cabin door. He groggily sat up and shouted back a response to something he can't remember Taehyung saying.

He blinked staring around the room. It was not a dream was it? He was still in Cabin 2. Looking out the windows he saw the sea. Yep not a dream.

After a shower he got dressed in the camp's t-shirt. Taehyung was waiting for him shaking with excitement.

"Your hand doing okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. I feel completely fine." He replied with a huge smile.

"Okay then let's get you a sword." Taehyung paused for a second. "Or a spear or a dagger or... Throwing knives?" He raised his eyebrows. "And a shield. You need a shield." Taehyung nodded still thinking. "Oh we need to find an armour that fit you. You need to start combat training, sword fighting without full combat, archery with Chiron, methods of monster assault with with Hermes cabin. We can skip the pegasus riding for now. Uhhh... aerial combat... I don't know, we need to ask Chiron. You know how to swim right? We don't really have time for that. Wait you are son of Poseidon. Of course you would know. You do right?" Taehyung asked with panicked eyes.

He stared back equally panicked. "Yea-yeah.. I know how to swim." He stuttered. "But please Taehyung, stop freaking me out."

"Oh shit. I am so sorry. When I start rambling even I don't have a control over what I say. It just starts flowing out." Taehyung continued walking with him following behind. Taehyung took a deep breath and at last said. "Okay. What about this? Choose a weapon you think fit for you. We can do that right?" Taehyung asked carefully.

He gulped before nodding. "Yeah. We can do that."

They found themselves in the armoury with Taehyung showing his the different weapons. Of course there were many swords some bronze, some gold. There were spears and daggers so they didn't seem appealing to him like the swords.