17

"They were already reforming, you say? But that's not possible." Namjoon said confused. They had taken off again, fortunately before anymore Cyclopes came to have them for dinner.

"And about Yoongi's dream.." Hosoek started.

"The one you told me about?" Namjoon turned to Yoongi, who nodded.

"What dream?" Jin who didn't knew asked.

"I had this dream a few days ago. In which I heard this voice. Don't know why it felt familiar to me. But it warned me the earth was yielding up terrors. 'When monsters no longer stay in Tartarus and souls are no longer confined to Hades.'"

"How can the monsters no longer stay in Tartarus? That was the only good thing about them" Jin said furiously.

"We could ask Apollo. He might help." Namjoon said unsure.

"Why are the gods so silent. Apollo is the only one who reached out to us. Do you think Zeus is stopping others from helping?" Jin asked. With everyone's reaction, he guessed it was not a new thing.

Taehyung was in his cabin. Resting since he looked really exhausted after all the flying and lightning summoning which really cool. It was the first time he had seen Taehyung use his powers. Not like he saw much of it dangling on air.

"Yoongi was so cool today!" He exclaimed making Yoongi blush. "The way he got those metal arms to wack them! And the fire part was the coolest. He saved me from getting grilled in kerosene."

"The fire part?" Jin asked confused. He looked at Yoongi expectantly, biting his lips. Yoongi rolled his eyes and showed a go on gesture, making him smile wide.

"Yeah, Ma Gasket threw this barrel of kerosene at me. And the coal made it go up in a firestorm. But Yoongi pushed me away and then like he got engulfed in flames but it just was gone and he stood their perfectly fine and I was like what the hell just happened?" He rambled excitedly.

"Yeah. I knew he could make fire but I was like terrified watching him go up in flames." Hosoek added.

Yoongi looked shy as Jin screeched out praises and mortified at different nicknames he came up with.

"We have to go with Super Sized Mcshizzle. That one's the best. Don't you think so Jimin?"

"Absolutely, but he still need the title Supreme Commander of the Argo II , that's a given "

"Of course. I like that. You see great minds think alike." Jin high fived him, the others rolling his eyes.

"Don't call me Super Sized Mcshizzle." Yoongi got up from the table with face of disgust.

"Yo wait up Super Sized Mcshizzle, I've got more options." Jin yelled to Yoongi.

"Don't talk to me." Yoongi yelled back.

"What's your opinion on Lightning boy, for Tae?" Hosoek asked Jin.

"A little plain, but that's fine. It conveys the message. Also I think you should consider Blond Superman." Jin said serious.

"You guys are ridiculous." Jungkook huffed out with a smile.

"Hey stop it." Jin said offended. "But say, will you find it offensive if I call you Death boy?" The question was a little teasing but Jin sounded like he really wanted a genuine answer.

Jungkook rolled his eyes fondly. "Death boy? That's the best you can come up ?" He stood up with a smile to follow Yoongi.

"Hey come back, Death boy. I've got more."

They landed at Lansing, Yoongi finding a spot. Jungkook was decided to stay in the ship with still healing Taehyung.

The rest 5 decided to take a stroll through the town. He was assigned to go with Jin, then split afterwards if needed. The rest forming another group.

The night was starting to settle in, the sun almost set. On the way they were attacked by three harpies, which where easier to kill than storm spirits and less scarier than Cyclopes. Though the thing kept coming back. The monsters really were not staying in Tartarus. He hoped they looked like teenagers shooing away pigeons to mortals without the swords.

They agreed to split and meet back there in 30 minutes maximum. He wandered through the streets fighting off harpies occasionally, wondering where he was supposed to find a god in this town.

Almost as if answering to him he came across a store that looked like the ones that sold magical pentagrams and stuff. The name of the store shone above the doorway. "Zeus's Golden Boy".

Can this dude be anymore obvious. No mortal was even giving the store a second glance. He walked up to the doors and pushed it open to sneak a look. The bell above the door ran and someone appeared behind him he counter.

"You are late." The blond dude in light blue shirt with the top buttons opened up, said.Apollo was indeed hot.

"You didn't fix a time." He complaint back.

"I should have fixed a time."

"And a place. It would have been much easier."

"Now where's the fun in that?" Apollo smirked.

"So... You'll help us?"

"Ask away. I answer of I can". Apollo said looking at a mirror fixing his hair.

He ran his hand through his hair trying to remember all the questions. "Okay. What's in Alaska?"

"The question should be who's in Alaska?"

"Okay who's in Alaska?"

"I thought that was obvious enough. The one related to Doors of Death."

"Thanatos?" He asked.

"Uh huh."

"Why are we going to Alaska to Thanatos?"

"Can't answer that." Apollo smiled apologetic. "Well Thanatos now has no control over the Doors of death now."

That wasn't any help to him. Maybe if he can tell Namjoon he will figure it out. "What about the earth yielding horrors? The monsters not staying in Tartarus and Hades having no control of the souls?"

"I thought I just answered to that.""What? You said Thanatos has no control-" he stopped in middle. Thanatos didn't have control of the Doors of death. Someone else did. Someone trying to let monsters out the Doors of Death."Okay. You have any advice for us on our quest?"

"Huh... Greek fire is a dangerous but powerful weapon. The journey across Appennines is going to be messy. But you have to keep trying. Oh and I almost forgot to give you this." Apollo reached to take a container from behind him. "It's special barley, made into little cakes. You should eat them before going into the House of Hades. It'll absorb the poison." Apollo thrust the container to his hand.

"What house of Hades?" He asked confused. No one had said anything about a House of Hades.Apollo widened his eye in panic. "...Would you look at that? It's time, we are closed." Apollo came around the counter pushing him towards the door.

"Wait! That's it?" He asked confused.

"Yeah. That's all you should know."

"Wait! Can't you like at least come see Hosoek?" He asked pleadingly.

"I am afraid I can't. But soon, when the time is right, I'll also be there." Also be where? Seriously dude stop with the mystery talking. He was out the door. Apollo looked at him leaning on the door frame. "One more thing , son of Poseidon. It's the Mother Earth." Apollo closed the door. In a blink of the eye the shop was gone. In its place stood an old second hand bookstore.He turned around hurrying to get to others.