1.1|Baano • (◠‿◕)

With her Dadi's stick in her hands, Baano was heading to the Sarpanch's house

"How dare that Sarpanch's idiot son talk rubbish about me. I am not gonna leave him today."

As the villagers saw her holding her Dadi's stick, they understood someone is going to be admitted to the newly opened government hospital in their village.

Baani Ahluwalia, usually called Baano, was a 23-year old angry young woman. She was a fierce tigress who was always ready to pounce over her prey.

Many boys had a phobia of hers.

Once in the ninth standard, a classmate of hers dared to propose to her. She especially borrowed a ruler from her strict maths teacher to beat that boy.

During her bachelor's, a guy tried to flirt with her. She hit him with her Punjabi jutti in front of the whole campus.

So the conclusion is BBB.
Boys, Beware of Baano.

•••

Armaan Gill was present in the house of the Sarpanch of a small village near Hoshiarpur city. He was there to shoot a scene for his short film.

But the stupid son of Sarpanch was continuously irritating him.

"Armaan Saab, you know what, I am a God-gifted actor. Acting flows through my veins. Let me show you a demo."

The so-called God-gifted actor put his sunglasses on with a slap-worthy grin plastering his face.

"Rishtey mein toh hum tumhare baap lagte hai. Naam hai shehanshah. One more! Basanti! Inn kutton ke saamne mat nachna. And my favorite! Tariq pe tariq! Tariq pe tariq! Tariq pe---"

"Tariq, where are Roshni and Kunal?" Armaan asked his assistant, Tariq.

"Armaan Saab, don't lose this golden chance to work with a rising superstar."

This rising superstar was rising his temper.

"I am sorry, but it can't be possible. You, a rising superstar, and I, a two-rupee director. You are born to work with filmmakers like Karan Johar." He said in a flattering tone.

"You are a jeweller."

"No, I am a director."

"No, you are a jeweller who recognized my true worth."

At this point, Armaan wanted to slap himself for choosing this house for shooting.

"Armaan sir."

"Yes, Roshni."

"Sir, there is a problem. I am unable to connect with the character."

"Roshni, it's pretty simple. Your character is going to beat the guy who misbehaved with her. Girls can easily connect to this situation."