6.2|Fitna Dil: Finale|

His eyes scrunched open when the sunlight fall over them. It was a pleasant kind of disturbance. His dark room could never provide this much warmth. He used to keep the curtains closed, of windows as well as his heart. But finally sunshine made its way to his room as well as his heart.

But as much as he remembered it wasn't his room.

Asad jerked up realising that he was in Arwa's room last night. And now when he looked around, he was still in her room.

He remembered barging in, choking her, behaving rude to her, pushing her to the bed and... her kiss. His body heated up remembering the previous fateful night.

He immediately got up from the bed but before he could make his way out of the room, Arwa entered inside.

"Good morning." She said in her usual chirpy tone, as if he wasn't choking her last night.

"Morning." He mumbled back. His eyes not daring to look at her.

"I think I should leave. I don't want the family to about the last night." Saying so he was about to open the door, however...

"Arwa." They heard Nawaz's voice from the other side of the door.

Asad panicked. If Nawaz saw him in Arwa's room or got to know about what happened previous night, he will abandon their good relations. Asad can't afford to break his bond with his beloved Mamu.

He looked at Arwa, who was equally panicked as him.

"What should I do now?" He whispered.

The knocks got louder on the door.

"Arwa, are you busy?" They heard Nawaz.

"Dad, just ten minutes."

"Alright."

"Jump down the window!" Arwa whispered and began dragging him to the wide glass window in her room.

"But I never jumped from a window before."

"It's just a window, not the Eiffel tower that you are this much scared. Now jump!"

"Alright. If I died, my ghost will haunt you for life."

"Very funny!"

Asad took a deep breath, jumped and smoothly landed on the soft grass in the garden.

"It wasn't that difficult. Asad, you are not as wise as you suppose." He taunted himself.

Up in the room Arwa wrapped her hair in a towel and opened the door.

"Arwa, what took you so long to open the door?"

"Dad, I was washing my hair."

"Alright, so are you ready to join the office from today."

Arwa sighed, she totally forgot that she was supposed to join the office that morning.

But she pulled a smile and said, "I am excited for the office!"

"That's like my daughter. Now get ready." He patted her head and left.

As the door closed, Arwa huffed a sigh of relief.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Down, in the garden, Asad was about to enter the mansion, but before he could do so he collided into something, more like someone.

"Mahir! What are you doing here?"

Mahir was astonished to see Asad in the garden. It was his secret route to enter the mansion and meet Maysa. But now Asad got to know about it.

"If I say, I am Mahir's long lost brother, will you believe it?" Mahir took a chance, a very idiotic chance.