4.10|Ishqa • Ruin me|

Do you know how it feels when all of a sudden unimaginable truths are revealed?

Because that's exactly what Qaran was feeling.

He stepped out of his room in that perplexed state of mind when he found a lady sitting in the living room. Going a little closer he realised that it's his Zoya Phuppo.

"Phuppo!" He went closer and hugged her.

"You didn't tell us that you are coming here from India?"

"Bhai told me about Qainaat's marriage so I decided to surprise you all."

"Well, it's an amazing surprise."

In all these sudden revelations he had forgotten to work on the Qainaat's wedding gift.

"Where is Zahra?"

"I think she is out. Have you met Nia?"

"Yes, I have."

But the sad smile on her face was enough to say that their meeting wasn't pleasant.

Now Qaran felt like Zania's bitter behaviour towards Zoya has something to do with Zahra. But Zoya was always caring towards Zahra.

Is it even possible?

🤍🤍🤍

"Why she is here, Mamu?" Zania asked Zaid. It was hard for her to control her anger.

"Nia, she is here for Qainaat's marriage." Opposite to Zania, Zaid Raazdani was handling this conversation with calmness.

"I cannot bear her presence in this house - in my life."

"Nia, you are forgetting that she is your mother."

"And you are forgetting that she is a murderer."

"She has paid for her crime. Just look at yourself. Her own daughter hates her."

"But that doesn't justify her crime. "

Zania turned to leave but her eyes widened when she found Qaran standing at the door. From his expression, it was evident that he heard everything.

But she was in no state to face him. Not because she was upset with him, but she didn't had the dare to tell him the truth.

Coming out of her sudden shock, she exited the room. Leaving the father-son in a silence that screamed their million unspoken thoughts.

"Zoya Phuppo is a murderer?"

Silence.

"Dad, is it the reason Zania left Kashmir and came here, away from her mom?"

Silence.

"Does it have something to do with Asifa Aani? She is Zahra's biological mother, right?"

That's what caught his attention.

"Dad, is there any secret?"

"Yes."

Zaid Raazdani finally let out that one secret which he was hiding for years. He regretted that he couldn't show the right path to his sister. He regretted that he couldn't save his dearest friend Hanzal from getting destroyed. And the one who destroyed Hanzal was none other than Zoya.

Just year later Zahra's birth, Hanzal and Asifa left Lucknow and settled in Kashmir. The reason of this sudden departure was his cousin Ahana. The woman who dreamt of marrying his brother Hamza. Hanzal could feel the negativity surrounding her. He asked his mother to send Ahana away from their lives. But she refused to abandon her beloved niece. Over the top, she was furious over Hanzal as well, for rejecting his mother's wish and Ahana's hand in marriage. If not Hamza, then she wanted Hanzal to marry Ahana. So she said that he can leave the mansion if he wanted to but Ahana won't leave the mansion. And that's exactly what he did, he left.