5.3|Tamas • Cold Showers N Pancakes|

NOTE: Shah Sahab - Shahnawaz - Nawaz, all are one person, Qaina's husband and Nikhat's brother. While Atif is his cousin and Qaina's stepbrother and Nikhat's husband.

I hope this note didn't added more to your confusion. 😐😐😐

Now enjoy the chapter! (If you find it enjoyable. 😑😑😑)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That night Nawaz couldn't sleep. How could he? When he knew that his wife isn't ready to accept him. When he knew that maybe she fears him. When he knew that his marital life won't be blissful. However, he will try.

He spent the night outside his room. Sleep was far away from him.

He went to the spacious balcony, and kept staring at the moon while leaving trails of smoke in the air with his cigarette.

In the morning, around five he returned to his room. He didn't want to see her sad face but, he needed a bath.

When he entered the room and looked at the bed, where Qaina was sleeping, he tensed up seeing that she was still in her bridal attire.

It was a shimmery silver lehenga, with thin embroidery. The tiny beads shining over her attire made her glow like a moon.

Her makeup was smudged from crying. Her Kohl traced the path of her tears. Honestly, she looked a little scarry with smudged makeup.

The heavy jewelery was complimenting her beauty, but it was evident that it made her uncomfortable.

And the most surprising thing was that Qaina was still deep in sleep. Like the discomfort was nothing for her.

Nawaz changed his mind and decided to ease her a little. He walked up to the bed where she was sleeping carefree, as if she hadn't married a mafia just a day ago.

His hands moved to her forehead and removed her heavy silver embroidered veil. He has to admit that the Paasa looked beautiful on the side of her forehead. Then he carefully removed the nose-ring from her nose. It just perplexed him why she had to wear a bangle-sized nose-ring, it would be hurting her tiny nose. Then it was the turn of necklaces. Qaina was wearing total three necklaces from different sizes. Nawaz couldn't even tolerate a single thin chain in his neck and his wife's three necklaces were something that made him shudder. He removed her earrings with a lot of effort, because earrings are a tough task. It hurts a lot if it pierced at wrong place. After this he removed her bangles and other accessories as silently as possible.

But he was unaware of the fact that Qaina was pretending to sleep. She was awake since the moment he entered the room and was silently observing his actions.

And truly his gestures comforted her heart. She wanted to smile, to show her happiness, but then she didn't want to ruin this sweet moment she was enjoying.

Now Nawaz was confused if he should remove her heavy lehenga or not. Okay, they are married but it would be wrong to do something without her consent. He wasn't someone who would feel proud of dominating a woman. He was someone who has raised his sister like a mother. So it was no less than a sin for him to remove his wife's lehenga without her consent. Obviously, Qaina won't be ready for it.

So he let it go. But yes, he removed her heavy veil and set her hair open.

Next he brought a wet cotton and wiped her face with it to remove the makeup. And what he saw after that was the most beautiful girl in his world. His wife, Qaina.

Unwillingly he ambled to get a cold shower. The icy cold water did a little to control his uncontrollable desires.

On the other side, Qaina finally slept. Now she was assured that she has married the right person. Someone who respects her, someone who cares for her and someone who will love her.