Chapter 10

I wake up at home. I feel Kellin next to me. I cuddle into him and I feel his arm wrap around me. "You awake?" I nod. "Do you feel alright?" I nod. "Let's go downstairs." I follow him downstairs.

I'm shaking quite a bit and have a headache but nothing too bad. We get down to everyone else and I immediately cuddle into Tony. I close my eyes. "Do you have a headache?" I nod. He rubs my arm.

I feel someone in front of me. "Honey, do you feel anymore non visible symptoms?" I shake my head. I let myself fall asleep. I wake up and I'm on the floor. I'm pretty confused. Jinxx is right next to me. "Hey honey, you had a seizure." He has me do a few things I had watched my cousin have to do when he had a seizure.

I get picked up and Tony sits down with me in his lap. "You're okay." I'm overall terrified. I hear Jinxx again. "Hey, I know it's scary, but you are okay. You're gonna feel weak for a while, but you will be okay." "I-I know. I-I've seen o-one of my c-cousins h-have a s-seizure."

"Oh, how long ago was that?" "C-Christmas E-Eve three y-years a-ago." I'm still shaking. "Does he have epilepsy or was it just random?" "H-He has epilepsy, b-but it w-was the only t-t-time he had o-one in the d-day." "How old is he?" "U-Um, I th-think he is e-eleven y-years o-o-older than me s-so twenty-eight?"

"Oh, it sounded like he was younger than you." "N-Not technically, b-but he has Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy. B-Basically, his u-umbilical cord g-got wrapped a-around his n-n-neck at birth and it c-caused oxygen d-deprivation and b-brain damage. I w-would basically b-babysit him b-but they would t-tell him he was b-babysitting us."

I see multiple nods. I begin to feel really nauseous. I get to the bathroom quickly and throw up into the toilet. I'm glad my hair was up. Someone is rubbing my back. "C'mon, let's go back to the living room."

Kellin opens up his arms and I climb into them. I feel like shit. After about a week, the withdrawal symptoms begin wearing off. I had another seizure which was just as scary as the first.

The good thing is I am comfortable enough to be touched by any of them now. "Hey, are you feeling better now?" I nod. "Let's go get your cars, then. Who all do you want to come?" "Are we staying down there for a while or just going and coming back?"

"I don't care. It's up to you." "I want to stay and bring up the horses again since I can ride now. Whoever wants to come but at least Alex or Lisa since they have the horse trailer that is down here." He nods.

I follow him to Alex's. He knocks. "Hey guys, what's up?" "We're driving down to Texas to get my truck and newer car and sell my other cars. We want to bring down the horses to ride some and a few others may come. What do you say?"

"We'll both come! It sounds fun! How many horses are we bringing?" "Currently at least 5. Probably at least 7." He nods. "How many stable stalls do you have?" "15." His eyes widen. "The property is 100 acres. Tons of room." All four dogs come running towards me and I sneeze a few times.

Alex gives me a curious look. "Allergies. I didn't take antihistamines this morning yet." He nods. I sneeze again. "I'm gonna go talk to Kellin and Vic." He nods. I go to Kellin's house and just invite myself in like normal.

"Hello, what are you up to?" "We're going back to Texas to get the cars. We're going to bring the horses and I was coming to invite you plus whatever members of your family that want to come. Alex and Lisa are coming."

I see Rowan and Liam both shake their heads while Copeland and Katelynne nod. "Alright, I guess Copeland, Katelynne, and I are coming. Make sure you're not inviting more people then you have horses and/or beds." "I still have one more bed available and two horses."

He nods. I go over to Vic's and knock on his door. "Do you and Danielle want to come with us back to Texas for horseback riding?" "Sure!" I smile. "I'll text you when we are leaving, probably today though." He nods. "How long are we staying?" "I don't know."

He nods and I run back to Tony. "Kellin, Copeland, Vic, Katelynne, and Danielle are coming as well." He nods. "So all 10 horses?" I nod. "Does your house have enough beds?" "Oh yeah, 6 beds and none of them are twins." He nods.

"When are we leaving?" "A couple hours." He nods. "How many cars?" "3 to go down there and we are retrieving three cars." They nod. "Kellin's truck the other one we are taking down?" I look up. "It depends if you want to take my big camping trailer. If so, we'll need a big truck, probably diesel, to tow it back."

"How big is it?" "34 foot, I believe. It's a toy hauler." "Damn, that must be huge." "Nearly 11,000 pounds empty." Both of their eyes widen. "It's amazing going up to the sand dunes in Oregon. I don't like camping much, it's nearly impossible for me to sleep in a tent, but the toy hauler held the side by side plus it make refueling it easy."

"Ever rode a dirt bike?" "Nope, I would love to though." "I'll have to take you out at sometime." I hear Vic. "Tony, for the love of all things good in this world, please don't go out before tour on a trail you're gonna get hurt again." "I only did it once." "One time too many."

Tony smiles. "In a couple weeks, want to go to the Oregon dunes? I'll bring the bikes." My eyes light up. "Tony, your daughter is gonna end up injured frequently like you."

I smile. "I mean, I am the kid that sprained my ankle running in cross country and dislocated my kneecap by just dancing." "I feel like this won't end well." I shrug.